The Town

Written by: Lui_Gi13
(BeMy_Hanny?)

Copyright© Lui_Gi13 2019

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

Disclaimer: This is work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance/Mystery/Thriller/Adventure/Sci- fi and action

Luigi Note:
My Main inspiration to this story is Kingdom A Netflix Series which is all about Zombie that Awakes on night and sleep on Day and at the rest is my pure imagination po.

Pero iba po yung plot nang story ko sa Kingdom, its pure opposite from the series, kasi plagiarism ho yun at pinag- babawal nang batas oke!.

Amm! This is my first time to make Sci- fi Action novel, so don't expect me to much kasi possible na may meron mga scene na may wrong grammar or misspelled word, pero in- edit ko parin pero piling scene lang.

"Votes And Comment Are really appreciated"

If you don't vote *Smirk* edi ayaw mag- vote de joke lang ( ' ▽ ' )ノ.

and last...

"This is not typical town for have fun, this kind of town considerate as Hell"

"This town is shitty and Deadly"

And..

"This kind of town is consider as.... Safe?!!!"

(The Town)