BB

"Good to see you again Jammy," Fresh said, hugging his favourite niece. Blueprint watched the two of them in confusion; the other kids looked surprised.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" PJ exclaimed. "Where've you been?"

"Looking for your parents," Fresh replied. "All of your parents, and I think I found them."

"Where are they?" Asked Incubux.

"Well, I followed the Purple Guy after he kidnapped her friends." He pointed at Blueprint. "They went to a run-down building and somewhere inside. I tried to follow but something stopped me."

"What stopped you?" Asked Goth. Fresh shrugged.

"Couldn't tell ya. It just told me to come get you kids so here I am. I guess it'll let us through if you're there."

"Then we should go," Incubux said, turning to go upstairs and get his stuff.

"Wait," Hazel stopped him. "We can't all go. Shino, Silver and Noah can't go. They're too young."

"We can't leave them here," Goth said. "We have to take them with us."

"Maybe one of us should look after them?" Sprinkle spoke up for the first time, holding her younger sister to her chest and looking worried.

"Good idea," Said Desire. Sprinkle smiled at him and Fury groaned.

"But who?" Asked Raven.

"Uncle Fresh?" PJ asked. Fresh shrugged.

"I feel like I should be going with you kiddos but-" The door smashed open and a pissed cat-eared girl stood at the door.

"If you're going I'm going with you," She said. "William has crossed me for the last time!"

Palette screamed in pain as the needle was plunged into his back.

"Stop moving. The last one failed because they wouldn't stop moving." A hand held his shoulder still and Palette gulped. Ink sat beside him. She didn't flinch when the plunger went into her skin but she looked... sorry for him.

"Don't worry," She said consolingly. "It'll be over soon." Palette nodded, tears in his eyes and watched the Purple Guy play around with a few vials and examine a strange retro-looking device.

"I think I see some compatibility," he muttered. "Wait here." He left the room and Palette looked at Ink.

"Shouldn't we try to escape?" He asked. Ink shook her head.

"We can't. There's no way out, only a way in. At least, for us. We have to wait."

"Wait for what?" Ink was silent. The Purple Guy came back in. Another woman came in with him, her hair was golden and her eyes were dead.

"Come Dream," He said. She sat next to Ink and he extracted blood from her arm. Running a test again, he nodded. "Yes," He muttered. "Perfect." Palette looked apprehensively at Ink and Dream.

"What does he mean?" He whispered. Ink smiled bitterly and Dream didn't move.

"He's found a match," Ink answered. "We're all doomed."

"Wake up," A voice whispered in Nightmare's ear. He opened his eyes.

"What is it?" He asked. 

"They're coming."

"They?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, they're coming and we can finally set them free."

"Why did it take so long?" He asked. 

"They weren't ready, at least that's what she said."

"Her again?"

"It's always her." Nightmare growled.

"I wish she would die in a fire."

"Maybe one day we will."

"We?" The voice was silent. "What do you mean we?"

"I'm not the only one missing Nightmare. And you're not the only one that escaped."

"Reaper?"

"Reaper."

Just a lil chapter for you. Hopefully, the next one will be longer but I wanted to get something else out.

Btw I hate Glitchtrap. He freaks me out.