Slash

You reach into the bag and pull out Slash's hat. You prick your ears up as the boys chuckle. You hear someone sigh and exit the room. A hand grips your shoulders and pulls you up; leading you into another room. When you stop walking they take the hat from your hands.
"Have fun," they say and exit the room. The blindfold still on your eyes, you again prick up your ears in an attempt to guess who was in the room with you. The light plucking of a guitar immediately tells you who it is: Slash.
Still blindfolded, you begin to speak to him, "you know Slash. I've always wanted to play the guitar."
You hear him stop playing, "really?"
You hear him shuffling and feel him remove your blindfold. Your eyes adjust to the sudden change in light. Slash is standing in front of you. You nod your head in response to his question.
"Here, sit down. I'll teach you." He says gesturing towards the bed. You blush at the mere thought of being on Slash's bed. Regardless, you sit down calmly . One leg crossed into a 'v' resting on the bed and the other hanging off the side. He hands you the guitar and you press it against your body. Slash sits down oppositely to you.
"Alright, so what do you want to learn ?" He smiles at you.
"Mmmmmm," your mind searches through the endless possibilities of songs.
"How about Little Wing, by Hendrix," you suggest.
"Ooohhhh , hard- ish song." He sucks on his teeth as he thinks of how to play it. You repeat his made up word . He simply laughs in response . Damn. Why didn't he smile more often?
"Okay, so it goes like this," he begins talking and leans forward. He tries his best to press his fingers on the guitar in your grip. As he does so, Slash explains the various guitar parts. To be honest, you weren't really paying attention to what he was trying to teach you. You were admiring him. The veins that pressed at his skin when he made a new gesture with his hands. The way he would occasionally push his hair from his face. How could a man so fine exist? A small smile crept up on your face as an idea sprung into your mind.
"What?" Slash's question breaks you out of your trance. You raise your eyebrows with an accompanying 'huh?'
"You've just got a really weird expression on your face is all," Slash awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. Oh crap. You must have actually smiled at your plan.
You scoff at him in an attempt to deny his words. Slash raises his eyebrows playfully at you.
"You weren't even listening were you?" He questions.
"No I was." You sternly say.
"Show me then," Slash challenges you. You roll your eyes as you touch your fingers to the guitar and play some horrible mix of what you think is little wing and a mass of off key notes. When you're finished you look up from the guitar to see Slash staring at you. From the pained look on his face you can tell that he's trying his hardest not to laugh. You roll your eyes at him as the laughter bursts out of his mouth.
"Sorry , sorry. What the hell was that?" He says as he catches his breath. You roll your eyes at him.
"I hate you so much," you falsely say through gritted teeth. You weren't actually mad, just a bit pissed that your shitty guitar playing skills were so entertaining to Slash.
Through his laughter he gets up and walks behind you. "Here baby, let me show you properly," he says. Still laughing. Now , you begin to feel immense embarrassment at him calling you 'baby'. He sighs deeply as you feel his hands wrap around you from behind. Your body immediately stiffens with surprise when he does this. He uses his body as an anchor to sit down on the bed. Slash is now sitting behind you with his bare chest pressed against your back. Shamefully, it was turning you on. His lips are inches away from your ears and you can hear his soft breathing. You allow him to run his hands up your arms, finally intermingling them with your hands.
"How about I teach you something else?" He murmurs in your ear. You nod as you lean to the side and rest the guitar on the wall. You resume your position. Slash is now running his hands up the length of your torso, lingering at your breasts. He begins to roughly kiss your neck. His hands reach your thighs; he begins to tease you by hovering his fingertips above your skin. You moan as he continues leaving hickies on your neck. Not wanting to waste any more time, you turn around and face Slash. You immediately push your tongue into his mouth. He growls, sending shivers all over your body, as you push him so that you are lying on top of him. Your thighs wrapped around either side of his hips.You break away from your kiss. Slash exhales as he admires you.
"This is a view I could get used to," he cheekily comments while putting his hands behind his head.

(the rest is up to your imagination)