matching tattoos *personal imagine*

::::

This is a personal imagine for a user who used to be @aayushiputh! But either she deleted her account or change her @ but if you read this girl, please comment you so I can actually tag you! It's totally my fault because I took two years to write this so duh her @ would change/she'd delete her account. anyway, here's your imagine, girly, if your still out there xx

::::

"Are you sure about this Aayushi?" Charlie asked me for the one hundredth time.

"Yes, Char, I'm sure." I replied before turning back to the tattoo artist, who was sitting in his chair, waiting patiently.

"Good to go?" The man asked, snapping on his blue gloves.

I gulped, suddenly nervous, despite being super calm on the whole drive over. "Yeah, sure. Let's do this!" I tried to sound confident even though I was shaking inside.

The needle hasn't even touched the surface of my skin and I was already clenching my fists and sweating bullets.

"Hey, just relax." The tattoo artist soothed me with a hand on my shoulder.

I tried to relax my muscles but it was really hard when there's a FRICKEN NEEDLE IN YOUR FACE!

He lowered the tattoo gun down to my arm, just below the inside of my elbow, just where I had requested the tattoo. The needle touched my skin and I felt a slight tingle, and then more pressure was applied and I felt my skin bend and then finally snap, if that makes sense, and make a little dent with was soon flooded with ink. It didn't hurt so bad then first go, but as the needle bobbed up and down at a fast pace the pain started to layer on top of the pain before and soon it was seething pain.

"God!" I exclaimed, through clenched teeth. Charlie was gripping at my hand and looked super stressed out, not wanting me to ever be in pain.

"Shh, babygirl, it'll be done soon. It's gonna look great!" Charlie smiled while gazing into my eyes which lessoned the pain slightly.

Before I knew it, the hum of the tattoo gun shut off and the tattoo artist said, "Done!"

I slowly peeked down at my arm and gasped. It was perfect! A little tiny heart sat right below the inside of my elbow. It was so cute!

Charlie and I swapped seats and then it was my turn to be worried. It went a lot faster when it was another person. The needle didn't move in slow mo on Charlie. But none the less, I clutched his hand for dear life and whispered encouraging things into his ear and then bam! His was done too!

The same exact tiny heart in the same exact place on his opposite arm. I smiled up at him and saw that he was already looking at me.

"I love you." He said, his eyes twinkling.

"I love you too."