𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 | The Mandalorian

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
" this is the way "
INTRODUCTION

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬" this is the way "INTRODUCTION

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Space was a vast place. Stars and planets were scattered like marbles across the broad black canvas, vortexes and galaxies stretching from corner to corner; painting the skies wild intertwining colours. Life forms of all kinds thrived. They traded and hunted, mastered their trades. Money, jewels, and riches filled their minds and consumed their thoughts. Life forms of all kinds suffered. The scavenged, fought and begged. They fought over the basics needs of life that had been ripped from their homes and planets to be shipped somewhere else on the other side of the universe. It was endless.

Yet somehow, in this wide and maze like universe, Neytiri never seemed to escape the Mandalorian.

He was always there, either ahead or behind her. The two hunters searched for their prey yet always seemed to find each other instead. Weather it be at the guild or collecting the spoils of a successful hunt. Two predators caught in a constant, yet fair, competition. For year's they tried to outdo each other. But slowly their conflict and competition morphed to respect and understanding yet they still couldn't escape each other, no matter how far they both traveled. So it was no surprise to either of them when they once more crossed paths on an icy planet chasing the same bounty.

The first time Neytiri and the Mandalorian met had been less than ideal. She had been tracking a bounty since her fob had pinged on a small planet in the Rivera system before she decided to seek passage on a freighter that was headed in the bounties direction. It was an old fob but that didn't matter. Money was money. In a universe as war warn as this one, every credit counted. Imperial or not.

It hadn't taken much time to get to where she needed to go. The leisure's of light speed travel was something she would never get tired of after she departed Pandora. The bounty had stashed himself in a small cabin tucked away on a desolate and barren planet, small enough to be considered a moon, that was inhabited by small reptilian creatures that would stare and whisper as she passed by. The adults barley reached her hips. They dressed themselves in sandy coloured rags, some doming a scarf of coloured silk to identify their higher class, while the villages they lived in reminded her of Tatooine. They parted for her as she strode through the crowd but followed her to the edge of their small town. A child had even grabbed at her tail, curious and cooing.

Neytiri didn't care for the native population. But as far as she was concerned; she was going to be here for at most two hours.

That turned out to be more like twenty.

The fob had taken her on a twisting trek through a towering canyon that finally let off to reveal the targets ramshackle home hidden amongst several jagged boulders. The little hut was barley standing on its foundations. Neytiri maybe could of felt bad for the man if he wasn't a murdering thief. The outside of the house was surrounded by what looked like a growing but sparse garden with several rickety ,barley being held together by their screws, droids bustling about with their chores. None of them made a sound as she stalked past them to the front door of the cabin. Said door was pushed barley open, letting a sliver of light escape the house as well as the sound of two voices.