V

Yeri

Hey Seulgi! I finished my exam so I'm finally allowed to go on my phone!!

Seulbear

Yeriii! Congrats! I haven't been able to keep you updated much for the past two days because I have someone new to protect. I'm protecting Bae Joohyun right now.

Yeri

REALLY?!! THE MODEL?! THATS AMAZING!!

Seulbear

Okay you hyper little thing calm down and be quiet before you blow my ears. But yes, I'm protecting her. There's been so many incidents and its only my second day.

Yeri

Please be careful. You always forget to take care of yourself.

Seulbear

Yeri I'm not that clueless. Of course I still take care of myself. I eat a few granola bars a day. I also drink at least two bottles of water. And I work out every morning.

Yeri

You know what I mean Seul. You always focus on who you're protecting. In this case a very famous model and soon to be actress.

Seulbear

She is put in danger a lot. I'm trying my best but sometimes I feel like I'm not enough. Sooner or later I'll have to ask you and some of the others for help.

Yeri

I'll gladly come help. I'll bring Joy with me.

Seulbear

Joy? Who's that? That name's new.

Yeri

Park Sooyoung. She goes by Joy. She also happens to be the girl I'm crushing on. We both get really competitive with each other but she has a way of bringing a smile to my face.

Seulbear

Ahh I can hear you smiling saying that!!

Yeri

Aish! This is why I don't tell you anything!!

Seulbear

I'm kidding Yeri. I'm glad. You never showed much interest in anybody. You better be ready in case I ever need you to come.

Yeri

Don't worry I will. By the way, do you have any feelings for her?

Seulbear

You know what happened last time when I easily showed my emotions. I don't know if I want to show them again. I'm strong and I don't get hurt physically very easily, but when it comes to my mental state.. that gets hurt very easily.

Yeri

Seul. You have to find someone to open up to eventually other than me and Sunmi. You never talk about anyone else.

Seulbear

Maybe it's because there's nobody out there for me to trust.

Yeri

At least open your heart to someone then. Trust them first and give them your heart after. You haven't ever fallen in love Seul.

Seulbear