Chapter 11

Lena Point of View
I just stared at my brother, wondering what is he doing here and beside him was a man who look about in his thirties, that was wearing glasses and had black long sleeve shirt with grey jeans. He was worried and I guess he worried about us or something else.

"Gracias por dios, Zabdiel tu estas bien? Los chicos me hablan que paso en la meet and greet." He said and Zabdiel explain to him that he was fine and that he wouldn't made it out, if it wasn't me. He thank me a thousand times and I reply with a generous welcome. I see my brother standing there waiting for me to approach him.

"Hey lil sis, you not going to give your brother a hug." He said and I smile at him and gave him a hug. He notice my injury and began to worry.

"She your sister? You must be Lena McCall, I heard great things that you and your brother do for the supernatural world." He spoke and I smile at him.

"What happen? Are you okay?" He ask while checking me everywhere.

"Just a cut but it's healing, I'm fine...What are you doing here? I thought you were doing your classes." I ask him of his presence.

"I got a call from Renato, their manager, he ask us to protect them and take them somewhere safe." He said to me about the boys. I look at the boys and they seem freaked out and confuse about the situation. Their manager was explaining that they're not normal and they are part of the supernatural world. They boys weren't believing anything that their manager was telling them except for Zabdiel, I think.

"So you mean to tell me that there are werewolves, warlocks, wizards, and other stuff exist?" Joel said with little questioning tone in his voice.

"This has to be prank, really." Christopher said with joke. "Ok Renato, you win, come out everyone.." we all looked at him serious and he just look at us. We were giving the boys with serious expressions on his face.

"Chicos, hablo en serio! Esto no es una broma, esto es real y tu vida podria estar peligro." Renato said to the boys, and the boys went serious for a minute and they started laughing.

"Ok Renato, we believe you!" Richard said to him and I'm started to get annoy about this. Including Renato is getting annoyed about this situation so he turned to me and my brother begging for help. We look at each other and sighed. We walk up to them and they look at us,
"Guys, he telling the truth. What happen back there,... wasn't a prank..." Scott said but he was cut off by Erick who wasn't buying any of this.

"Ok, if he and you all are telling us the truth, what is supernatural?" Erick ask us and we explain to them what is and what are we.

"So there are three werewolves, chameleon, a wizard in this room." They said while pointing us, then Richard ask mason of what supernatural creature is he.

"What about you? What are you?" Richard ask him and Mason just stuttered to answer,
"I was part of Beast from long time ago that had me trapped into his body." Mason said to him, but Richard ask him another question.

"What are you now?" He ask

"I'm better, feeling great." Mason replies back to Richard.

I think the boys still didn't believe us of what were saying, so I had it and grab Ondina to bring her up front. "Ondina, do your magic? Please." I ask her to do some spell and she gasp.