2019

Title: You Are More Important To Me Than All Might

Description: Kirishima almost knocks over an All Might figurine. Bakugou scorches one.

~♡~

"Fucking Shitty Hair! For the last time, y is equal to negative b plus or minus the square root of b-squared minus 4-a-c all over 2 a." Bakugou half sang, half yelled. Kirishima couldn't focus because he was too busy laughing at the fact that Bakugou was singing. They were in the latter's dorm room studying algebra to make sure that Kirishima wouldn't fail the exam, but at this rate, he might as well take Kaminari's spot as number 20 in class. Scratch that, Kaminari's a dumb motherfucker.

Bakugou growled in frustration, running his hand through his hair a couple of times. He sighed before turning to Kirishima, who was wheezing now but had calmed down. "You know what, you little fuck? We'll take a break for your slow ass brain to catch up. What the hell do you wanna do?" Bakugou demanded. Kirishima's wheezes receded into slight chuckles, though his face was still as red as his hair. He pondered silently for a while, something Bakugou was grateful for, before looking at Bakugou with a grin. "Wanna do some karaoke?" He asked challengingly. "Hah?!" Bakugou exclaimed. "You can bet your sweet ass that I'mma get a better score than you." He said as he moved to set up his karaoke machine.

Kirishima pretended not to hear the first part of Bakugou's statement, his blush blending in with his already red face. His eye caught something gold near Bakugou's windowsill and he instantly became giddy. "Dude, is that a limited edition All Might figurine?" He reached for it, nearly knocking it over with a slight touch of his fingertips. Bakugou turned around sharply from his TV and almost blasted Kirishima. Instead, he scorched his figurine as it dropped to the floor. Eyes widening in shock, he stumbled backwards a bit, away from his prized treasure.

There was a beat of quietness. Then, tense arms wrapped around Bakugou's still shoulders, trying to comfort him. He felt tears prick his eyes but wouldn't let them fall. He wasn't weak, for fuck's sake! He wiped his eyes, and not knowing how to react to this new situation, Bakugou showed the one emotion he was good at expressing: anger. "Get the hell away from me, Shitty Hair!" Bakugou screamed, pushing Kirishima's secure embrace away from him. He started to shake involuntarily, and of fucking course, Kirishima noticed.

Kirishima's expression softened, and his arms fell to his sides. His gaze moved from Bakugou to the ground. "'M sorry, bro. I should've paid more attention; I know how much All Might means to you." Kirishima held back unmanly tears. "If there's any way for me to make it up to you, tell me, man. I'll do anything." He looked up again only to be tackled by an emotionally constipated Bakugou hugging his chest and burying his face in it. He could feel Bakugou trembling and tears bleeding through, staining his shirt.

"You fucking idiot. You motherfucking idiot. You Hair-For-Brains.." Bakugou insulted. His voice dropped until it was barely audible, and he whispered in Kirishima's chest. "..you're more important to me than All Might, stupid." Kirishima felt his face heat up at the compliment and looked down to see Bakugou's ears tinted pink. His ego boosted a bit seeing Bakugou so flustered at something he himself had said. With newfound confidence, Kirishima wrapped his arms around a shaking Bakugou and laid his head on top of the blond's.

Silence fell upon them, but it was a comfortable one. The algebra textbooks and TV were forgotten as the two hugged. After a while, Bakugou stopped shuddering so violently, taking solace in the strong arms enveloping him. In a low tone, Kirishima murmured into the blond hair, "You're more important to me than Crimson Riot." Little did the redhead know that Bakugou heard it in the stillness of the room, smiling as he wondered how his love for Kirishima outshone his childhood-long respect for All Might.

~♡~

A/N: Aha ye made it to the end! Yes, the very first year of this collection is none other than a fluffy Kiribaku one shot (with a little bit of angst thanks to Bakugou being a nerd for All Might). The idea came to me at some ungodly hour of sleeplessness, and I decided to roll with it. This one shot has so many swears in it that I'm concerned I find it normal and even easy to read. I also tried really hard to keep the paragraphs at a consistent number of lines. Special thanks to Child_of_Kronos for reading it and reassuring me that the one shot is good. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading it and have a happy birthday! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask moi ;D