chapter thirty-seven

Molly's pov

Everything was dark, I could see anything. I tried to move and felt someone's hold on me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I didn't know where I was, everything looks so different.  I looked besides me and Sebastian lay next to me. He looked so peaceful while sleeping.

I tried to me when I startled him and he woke up and looked at me. Molly.... Molly are you okay he asked softly and I nodded while trying to untangle myself from the covers on me and when I did ,I noticed my dress was muddy and dirty than it dawned on me the incident with Sebastian's father and the lake and aftythat everything went blank.

What happen? I asked and Sebastian looked away

I.. I'm sorry that you had to... I'm sorry for my father's behavior he said and I melted and slung my arms around his shoulders and hugged him. It's okay I reassured him what's a little fun, without drama right I said trying to ease the tension.

Your dress is wet... You can wear this he said handing me one of his T-shirts. He showed me to the bathroom and I went in and changed.  I'm so glad the shirt was long enough that it really my mid thigh.

I walked back into the room and he was making something on the counter when he noticed me and shamelessly eyed me from top to bottom.
What are you making  I asked while plopping on the bed.

Easiest thing I could think off, noodles he said smirking. Seriously doesn't he know how to smile.

After we were done eating the noodles I took the plates and washes them before settling inbetween Sebastian's legs and he laced his hands around me and it comforted me.

Sebastian put his hand under my chin and lifted it until I was looking at him and sealed this moment with a kiss.

Sebastian and I hung out in his cabinet just talking until I finally got the guts to ask

Why do you have a cabinet in the woods I asked lookiuat him and running my hand over his chest

I wanted a play that I could go to when I needed to breath, a place where I wouldn't have my father breathing down my neck. He said and sadness overwhelmed me.

Has your relationship with your father always being like this I asked him and I felt as he took a sharp breath

No, once upon a time we actually liked each other and had a normal father- son relationship until one day everything came crumbling down he said and I could feel bitterness in his voice so I decided not to press onto the matter.

After some time we decided that it's best I get going home.  Sebastian drove me home and helped me get up to my room through my balcony because I didn't want to go through the front door and be bombarded by questions. It was a really hilarious moment reminded me of one of the best love stories ROMEO AND JULIET.

Good night steel I said looking down at him

Goodnight moon sweet dreams he said before walking away.