Chapter 1 : Another Day 습한

Everyone loved the small diner mixed cafe that was placed on the corner. Everyone who walked past could feel the family friendly aura surrounding the place and flowing out. Once inside the workers were friendly as well, always chatting with the customers and making them laugh as a way to make their day better. It was always a perfect aesthetic. comfy, cosy and radiates warmth while it welcomed in newcomers who entered.

The name of this diner mixed cafe was Moonchild diner and cafe. The space inside was very open and had large glass windows around the front and towards the back, bringing in the perfect amount of light in. The chairs and tables were made of a beautiful dark spruce wood that was polished every other day, the chairs has small pastel pink or cream colored cushions on for the customers to sit comfortably on. While the walls were a nice white so if light did shine through it was reflected.

It was a normal, peaceful afternoon in the Moonchild diner and cafe, that was until.

"HYUNG!! JUNGGUKS MAKING FUN OF MY HEIGHT AGAIN!"

"EHH? WHAT THE HELL, JIMIN HYUNG!, I AM NOT!!" Jungguk exclaimed while chasing after his hyung as his peach hair bounced. Jimin was running into the back where the kitchen was, so Jungguk had to follow after pouting. The two boys who ran in both were wearing black button ups and waist tie aprons.

"WOULD YOU TWO QUIET DOWN?? YOU'RE SCARING THE CUSTOMERS!" Jin lectured the two of them as he continued to make the batter for the chocolate cake he was baking.

"...sorry Jin hyung.." they both replied quietly while looking down to the floor pouting. Jin sighed and turned around to look at his two dongsaengs. He knew about Jungguk's fear of yelling and Jimin's fear of disappointing someone.

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't of yelled at you two like that...just no more yelling at each other and making fun of one another okay?" Jin apologized and told them softly while looking at them.

"Yes hyung"

"Okay..hyung"

"good" Jin nodded then turned back around to continue mixing the batter for the chocolate cake. Both Jungguk and Jimin left the kitchen and walked back behind the counter that was of a black marble, it had display cases on it at one end while the other end had the register that was a digital system.

Jungguk exhaled and fell forward onto his arms that were laying upon the cool marble counter, he then clicked his back and stood up straight to stretch as he yawned while closing his eyes and his front teeth almost looking like bunny teeth showing.

"Damn...What makes you so tired? I understand me and yoongi hyung, but you?" Jimin questioned with a quirked eyebrow, leaning on the counter with one arm as the other hand was on his hip.

"..you know the normal"

"The normal as in...what? Drawing? Taking photos? Or -" Jungguk cut him off by saying "- video games...more especially, Overwatch (do not own)" he continued while clicking his neck and knuckles then shaking his head making his peach hair move along with the movement.  

" of course it was Overwatch...what time did you even sleep last night gguk?" The light oranged haired male asked while giving the peach haired male a stare.

"..."

"What??"

".....iwentosleepthreeam.."

"Again gguk..?"

"...I went to sleep at three am okay??" Jungguk said defeated while closing his eyes and whining. Jimin just tsked and shook his head while crossing his arms at his dongsaengs foolish actions during the night.