chapter 1

moving day

// Jer'Mani pov //

" Ty'Quian I'm not moving to Balton Rouge again. I'm not trying to see him after what he did! " I said slightly raising my voice to show he's aggravating me. "Ughhh, Mani you so damn difficult. I already got custody of you, so suck the shit up. I know you're trying to stay but I'm damn show not trying to bury another sibling of mine!", he tried to say calmly but failed miserably. "Okay Quan damn,  I'll hop on the next flight to Balton Rouge and if this goes south im coming back to Savannah." , I said giving it hanging up the phone.

Well I'll introduce myself now. I'm Jer'Mani Amour Taylor. My mom Angela Taylor is a doctor in Atlanta while me and Quan's dad is a drug lord in Savannah. Quan doesn't want me down here anymore because I told him I got grazed when somebody shot my dad's house up. back to the topic tho, I'm 16 years old while quan is 17. My favorite color is blue thanks to quan ass . I'm actually originally from Balton Rouge but my dad asked me to come live with him and i wasn't going to but my boyfriend at that time had did something nobody could forgive so I up and left and been in Savannah ever since . Since I had no choice but to get ready to leave for Balton Rouge, I packed all my clothes and shoes and memories or wte you wanna call it. I did all my hygiene and called an uber bc the next flight was in two hours. I decided to juss text quan and let him know every thing until I boarded the plane.

- heyooo
firstborn: wassup . why yu texting so damn late
- fuck up , but im otw to the airport the next plane was in two hours sooooo yea .
firstborn:  damn , ben gone pick you up from the airport imma be in atl for a few days .
- ayeeee dark vader still down there
firstborn: girl go board that damn plane and lemme finish this music video

once I boarded the plane and we was able to use our phones again i decided to post a picture from earlier.

liked by @quando_rondo and 21,345 otherschillinwitmani  baddest in my city , boujie , bad , and im pretty😗💙

chillinwitmani  baddest in my city , boujie , bad , and im pretty😗💙 .

quando_rondo: let em kno sis👏

bbgbabyjoe: 😍😍 !

bbgbabyjoe:  forgive me brah💔

ben10btccc: lil sissss😍

mooniefromthacurb: stuntin on em😍😍 !

user332:😍😍

view 6,000 comments

As I headed off to baggage claim, I saw Ben waiting on me."BENNNN" I ran ingulfing him into a big hug. "Lilbittttt , a nigga missed yo ass" he said hugging back. we finished the hug getting all my bags and heading to his car. "Joe been being a bitch ever since you left, aint shit been the same since you left. We barely hangout together together anymore, you was like the glue that held us together or wte." he said shaking his head. " Well damn, but im back now soooo imma turn br all the way tf up ." i said laughing. " make a new gc cause ik yuh ain gone text the old one. juss the gang." he said focusing on the road. While Real Love played in the background I started to make the gc.

you made the ganggg💯💙

you added firstborn💙👪 , boomboom⚡ , kdbigearedass👂, dentface👺 , bitchassjoe💩, ben100💙 , and 🌚fineass

- im back in br , and im finna turn this lame ass city tf uppppp💯

boomboom⚡: favooo , you back ! so that means the gang back in session .

bitchassjoe💩: brooo , can yu juss hear me out . ian mean it Jer'Mani !

🌚fineass: my bitch backkk , imma swing by quan crib lata so be ready !

firstborn💙👪: aye mani yuh still gon throw that hotel party ?

- hell yea , my parties be the best dfff .

kdbigearedass👂: bestooo !

dentface👺: bet that up , and swing by mah og crib we ova hea

- ight fashoo

            // end of the chat //

after I unpacked and changed into a white shirt and some gray shorts with white converses Ben and I headed to mama Sherlonda house . It's like she's everybody of the group second momma. I throw the litest parties , Youngboy is the hoe of the group and him quan are the rappers of the group , Moonie is the fighter of the group ( so am i ) , montana is the dad of the group , ben is the move planner of the group , kd is the comedian of the group , and joe is... joe of the group. I decided since I was back in br, i was going to turn over a new leaf. If he wants a friendship bond I'll let him explain to me why he did what he did and my hotel party had to be the best kicker of the year .