chapter two .

Mani pov

i sat on the floor of Sherlonda house with my headphones in playing my chill playlist while i planned this party. ik imma do another one inna few weeks since its gone be summer i was gone do a watergun fight party. I decided ill do the party on the bottom deck so we can early use the pool and bc the room was nice ass hell at that hotel. i also decided ill have some edibles, liquor, hella rolled blunts, food, regular drinks and weed. i was gone get a real dj and let em play all types of music bc im tryna shake some ass, get in ma feelings,  be bood up, chill, and all in one night. But i was typing my plans in my notes till i got a text from joe so i replied since it was a paragraph of him explainin why he did what he did .

bitchassjoe💩: i know you not gone reply but i still feel the need to explain myself. i really didn't mean to hurt you by my actions. i shouldnt have believed ole boy when he told me you had gotten a train ran on you and shit even tho i knew you was a virgin . i shouldnt have spoken on your dead sibling because you trusted me with that information and when we fell out i threw it back in your face which was wrong of me and my momma ain raise me like that . i knew i shouldnt have slept with your bestfriend and ended up having a pregnancy scare with her . i knew how you felt about me yet i still continued to hurt you . i should've stopped thinkin you was trippin and did everything you tried to get me to do bc fuckin wit these br hoes i noticed they ain want the best for me like yu did and i should've cherished what i had when i had it . any nigga after me will be lucky to have you . i juss hope you can forgive me and we can be cordial or friends .

- i forgive you and yea we can be friends again .

i went back to my notes screenshotting it sendin it to me ben and quan group chat i made for party planning .

- * attachment 1 image *

ben100💙: i fw it lilbit

firstborn💙👣: ayeee thats gone be a kicker fashoo

- aye doe , im plannin a summer kick off party too but it ain no party its a lil watergun fight kickback but its gone be at the park . imma have a lil kickball type thing , its gone be kitty pools for bases and you gotta run onna slip and slide to get to the bases

ben100💙: brooo im glad yu back brah br was lame asf . i bet you had savannah poppin

firstborn💙👣: hell yea ha ass did all down my timeline i saw ha party flyers or videos from ha parties

- what can i say imma beast at throwing parties

- gotta let br now the best party thrower back in town .

ben100💙: when this party gone be ?

- this saturday and the summer party gone be one of the days between the 1st-4th day of summer.

firstborn 💙👣: imma make yo flyer .

i was getting tagged in hella post so i posted the flyer on my story

its going to be on saturday dm for addy !

everybody looked at me so i scrunched my face up. "you wasnt kidding when you said you was finna turn br back up" moonie said. "nah best i wasnt dont think ian hear how lame br been. juss knoe savannah asses was turnt EVERY day and night" i said laughin. "yea i know, i seen hella flyers and videos from yo party" quan said and everybody agreed. i waved them off. " don't worry yall , br finna get like that too . i got a few party ideas in mind shidddd . i already gotta summer kickoff" i said smiling. "which is?" babyjoe asked. "watergun fight at the park its gone be within the first five days of summer doe" i replied. everybody looked shoked cause not once have i replied to joe when he spoke to me . "i forgave him like thirty minutes ago" i said while he nodded. "but lets gooooo party planning crew we gotta go get this room." i said outloud and quan and ben knew what i meant. saturday was deadass hella close it was thursday and i already had the room i got it when i first got to Sherlonda house . i juss have to get everything set up and shit . we drove to the best hotel and on the way there people was texting us for the addy so we replied and quan replied to mine while i was driving. we went to the liquor store first and got like four of everything then going to the grocery store getting hella chips, sodas, and shit cause ik them ppl gone eat this shit up. then i called up mg that always make my edibles and she said she'll make em and have em by Friday night. i called my weed person and they said they'll gimme hella weed for 100 so i took the deal and my blunt roller was gone roll hella for the same price so i took the deal . we made sure everything was in place before leaving and telling them not to let anybody in the room we rented . we went back home and the gang watched movies and ate and made jokes before falling asleep . i fell alseep with joe layin on my stomach .

[__________________________________]

its 6:44am so this was rushed . im sleepy but i needed to update . the next chapter gone be better tho so yea !