1. Meeting new and old friends

Heya

So this is my first fanfic for The Vamps. If I get a good response off this one I might do more. I hope you like this story :) There is also a cute little picture of Brad on the side. I will post pictures of the main characters on the side :)

Love you all my fellow vampettes

Thanks

Judy xx

***

Emma's pov

Hello, I am Emma Rose Simpson, yes Simpson. I am Bradley Will Simpson's younger sister. It can be hard being Brad's sister because of the amount of pressure on me. It's not just the band fame effects, it's the families as well but a lot of people don't remember that. I'm not moaning though because I am extremely proud of my big brother.

Well here is a little bit about me. I don't have many friends. My two best friends are Zoey and Jayna, I know I can trust them and they are not 'fake friends' using me to get to brother or his band mates, which I have had a lot, we have been friends way before The Vamps even existed. I am friends with James and Tristan as well, they are like two more annoying brothers but again I'm not moaning because they are always there for me. I am two years younger than Brad (which means I am sixteen) and my birthday is 24th May. I have just started my first year of college. I don't know what else to say really.

I am me. I am who I am, I am who I was and I am who I will always be.

"Emzy." My nickname is called. If ever people shorten my name it is always to 'Em' but Brad insists on calling me 'Emzy'. If anyone else calls me it I tell them not to because it's our thing. I am 'Emzy' and he is 'Brady'.

"Brady." I whine back mocking his voice.

"What you doing today?"

"Texting Jayna and Zoey later and possibly going out I don't know. Why?"

"James and Trist are coming round later and they were saying they haven't seen you in ages so they asked if you were going to be here."

"Aww does my Jems and Trissy miss me?" I laugh. "It's not exactly been ages it's been two weeks but yeah I'll stay in and see them."

"Okay cool." My brother sniggers. I send him a look questioning what is so funny. "Jems and Trissy. You are the only one who can get away with calling them that." I giggle and nod my head proudly as I turn and strut away out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Brad is that you?"

"It's me mum."

"Ahh good darling come here please." I walk into my parents' room. "Can you take these down stairs and put the washing machine on then go to your Aunts to pick some things up please."

"But mum, James and Trist are coming over."

"They are Brad's friend's honey."

"They are my friends as well and I haven't seen them for weeks."

"They'll be here when you get back now please go." I sigh and grab the basket of washing. Taking it back downstairs I go into the washroom and stuff it all into the washing machine.

Running back upstairs I get washed, changed and do my hair, which literally consists of brushing it and making sure the parting is straight. I do take care in my appearance but most girls I barely wear make-up and I don't spend hours brushing and styling my hair. I can't be bothered with it to be honest. Besides I am only going to my aunt's. If it was somewhere important then I would make the effort.