sixty

kelseyrae:Our last party together before we all separate

kelseyrae:
Our last party together before we all separate. Can you hear me crying??
[📸ttopaz|❤️457]

comments:

load more comments...

cherylbombshell:
Can't wait to see the rest of the dress!!

ttopaz:
@.cherylbombshell it's gorgeous!🤩

sweetpea:
She's gorgeous 😍😩

jugjones:
My pretty little sister

kelseyrae:
I'm four days younger than you @.jugjones

jugjones:
Alright well you're my baby sister

bettycoops:
Kelsey I think it might be time to accept that he'll never forget who's older😂😂

kesleyrae:
You're probably right Betts🙄

———————————

I sat in my bedroom floor, looking into the mirror as I applied another coat of mascara to my lashes. I was taking my time getting ready when Pea walked through the door, "You almost ready babe?" he asked as his arms found their way around my waist. I turned around to face him, letting my face lay against his chest. "I just need to find my shoes. Other than that, I'm ready to go."

"Cheer up babe. We're gonna have so much fun tonight." He moved to sit down on my bed as I walked into my sister's room to take her nude heels from the closet. I sat down and fastened them before returning back to my room where Pea was laying down, scrolling through his feed.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said, grabbing the lipstick from my vanity and handing it to Pea for him to keep it in his pocket. As I gave him the lipstick, he grabbed my hand and pulled me down to him. "What are you doing?" I said, releasing a quiet giggle as I landed next to him.

He looked over at me, smoothing out my hair, "I just want to get a good look at you before we go." I blushed lightly and slowly sat up. He followed me down to my front door before opening it and letting me walk through.

We made the short drive to Pop's. Sweet Pea got out, walked around to my side of the truck and opened the door for me. "What a gentleman." I said as I laced my fingers with his and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. We walked into Pop's together, seeing a few other people in formal attire littering the booths. I grabbed a fry from Kevin's plate as I passed him and he gave me a small smile.

I straightened out my dress and we made our descent down the stairs where we were met with Toni and a tray of drinks. "Thirsty?" she asked, inching the tray towards me.