The Question

Bold payton and dylan
Normal u and ur friends

One day Payton moved from North Carolina to Flordia and it happens  that you live across the street from where he moved
A FEW DAYS LATER
You go outside for a walk with ur friends and Payton was outside with Dylan while you were walking with ur friends they see you and start walking over to you and he asks" whats ur name " and you said "y/n"
"Thats a pretty name" "thx" "so wht r u guys doing" "walking to six flags u guys want to come" "ya sure just let us go inside and get a jacket" " ok dont take to long we want to be there in 15 min" "well hurry I promise" (after 20 min we decided to start walking)  "WAIT WERE COMING" "ok" (while we were waiting we saw Jackson felt and he told u and ur friend that payton texted him and said that he liked y/n and then he ran before Payton and dylan could talk to him) "what took u guys so long" "we had to tell my mom wht we were doing"  "oh ok" (while everyone was walking Payton holds ur hand and u both start to blush and he pulls u back)  "y/n I know we've been friends forever but I liked u since I saw u and since we r going somewhere and they r busy talking to each other I have a question" "ok wht us ur question" "will u go out with me"