Preface

A.N. This is basically just a re-stating of the description, so you don't really need to read it if you don't want to.

Nico di Angelo was only a hero for a year. Sure, he didn't expect riches and praise for the rest of his life, but a bit of appreciation for his near-death experiences would certainly be appreciated. Heck, he'd appreciate it if people just left him alone! Instead, he was teased, bullied, and ostracized by everyone but the other Ten (The Seven plus Reyna, Thalia, and Will), Hades, Persephone, and a few others.

So he said screw this hellhole and left.

Will left with him, of course. The reckless son of Hades would've died without him, after all, and Will couldn't just stand by and let his boyfriend fade away into a puddle of shadows. The couple completed tasks and errands for the gods in exchange for small blessings, like mermaid tails while underwater from Poseidon after Nico found his trident for him, and supplies, such as ambrosia from the Muses after Will fixed Terpsichore's harp.

After six months of that, Hades called the Olympians for a meeting in the throne room, demanding that Will and Nico were made gods when they died. After much shouting and arguing and a few threats of eternal damnation, Hades got his way and Nico was promised the position of king of ghosts and god of shadows and PTSD. Will was promised the position of god of light, acceptance, and healing- specifically, healing of the mind, though he would have physical healing powers as well.

Now, Hades and Hecate are setting the young demigods up with a new task: to protect Harry Potter during the Triwizard -well, it's really Pentwizard, now- Tournament that is to occur later this year.

Sounds like fun.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this, nor do I own the Harry Potter or Heroes of Olympus books (or their accompanying serieses)

Inspiration for this fic came from RowanLaufeyson1's Nico Goes to Hogwarts. If you haven't already, you should check it out!

-The Galactic Dragon