Enter (CLOSED)

To enter please fill out the form below in the COMMENTS! Make sure to include the category of fic that you wish you enter your story into. The categories are listed below.

CATEGORIES

1. 'Normal' fics (5/5) - Judge: @1dering_about_you

These fics are for stories where one or more of the boys aren't in the band and are 'normal' people. They have regular jobs and a regular life. MAKE SURE YOUR BOOK DOESN'T QUALIFY FOR ANY OF THE OTHER CATEGORIES FIRST!!

2. Short fics (2/5) - Judge: @BSloves1D

These fics are for the stories that are meant to be read quickly and in one sitting. It can be a journal fic, social media fic, notebook fic, poetry fic, or one shot fic as long as it's short and sweet!

3. Supernatural fics (4/5) - Judge: @1dering_about_you

These fics are for the stories where one or more of the boys are supernatural! This can include werewolves, vampires, aliens, ghosts, demons, angels, or anything else that isn't human. Regardless of how your story goes or the plot, if one character is supernatural it must be entered here!

4. Royalty fics (2/5) - Judge: @Emzer01021994

These fics are for the stories where one or more of the boys are human royalty! It doesn't matter if they're the king/prince/peasant/princess/queen/etc if they live in a castle the book goes here!

5. 'Normal' fics (3/5) - Judge: @BSloves1D

These fics are for stories where one or more of the boys aren't in the band and are 'normal' people. They have regular jobs and a regular life. MAKE SURE YOUR BOOK DOESN'T QUALIFY FOR ANY OF THE OTHER CATEGORIES FIRST!! (THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE 'NORMAL' CATEGORY LISTED EARLIER!)

6. Crime fics (5/5) - Judge: @Emzer01021994

These fics are for the stories where one or more of the boys are involved in crime! It doesn't matter what crime they commit as long as the book focuses on crime or catching criminals. Police fics can also be added to this category.

7. Non-AUs (2/5) - Judge: @BSloves1D

These fics are for the stories where ALL boys are in One Direction. It doesn't matter if the book isn't accurate to everything that happened in real life as long as One Direction is a band with at least Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry.

-
There will only be 5 books entered into each category so make sure you submit quickly before your slot is taken!

Form

Username:

Title:

Category:

Mature:

Tags (please tag two accounts that may be interested):

Password (listed in Rules):

MAKE SURE YOU ADD #OneThingContest TO YOUR STORY TAGS AND THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL JUDGES! I WILL COMMENT 'ACCEPTED' UNDER YOUR ADMISSION ONCE BOTH ACTIONS ARE COMPLETED!