Chapter 12

Reece sat in her seat next to Jett in chemistry. "Why are you sitting with me?" Reece asked annoyed. Jett looked at her and sighed. "I'm sorry...about yesterday." He spoke calmly. Reece stared at him in surprise. "You're apologizing?" She asked weirdly. Jet nodded. "Yes, I am." He said quietly. Reece nodded slowly look down. "Okay..." She said expecting his apology.

"Are you guys good now?" Blake asked from behind us. Reece smiled at Jett. "I guess so." She said. Jett stared at her smile and was confused. "Why is she so forgiving?" He asked himself. "Did you say something?" Reece asked him. "No." Jett said quickly.

The day went by pretty fast and Reece found herself racing down the street in her motorcycle to the cafe. When she arrived she grabbed a table by the window, waiting patiently for Tyler. Minutes pass and no sign of him. Reece sighed to herself but still waited patiently. The bell wrong as the front door opened to the Cafe. She looked up seeing Tyler standing there staring at her smiling. He walked over sitting in front of her.

The two talked and ordered two vanilla frappuccinos. Reece smiled to herself and at Tyler. "You know my parents would freak out if they knew who you were." He said looking down. Reece gave him a weird look. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Its just that they want me dating more of a girly person. They expect all princess and sunshine." He admitted. Reece nodded slowly.

"So...what are you going to do?" She asked. "I-I dont know. I really like you!" Tyler said loudly grabbing everyones attention. Reece hid her face in her hands blushing hard. "I'm not going to let my parents tell me who I can like and who I cant." He spoke sternly. "It's getting late, I should probably go but thank you for today." Reece said getting up. "Maybe we could go out again?" Tyler said hopefully. "Yeah maybe." Reece said sweetly.

Jett sat alone in his room thinking. "What is she doing to me?!" He punched his wall. "Her and her stupid smile." He yelled. Thankfully he was home alone. He layed down staring at the ceiling. "I didnt expect her to care about me or even forgive me so quickly." He said aloud. He rubbed his eyes frustrated and let out a big groan. "What am I going to do!" He yelled loudly. "This plan isnt working...its only making me hurt more and more everytime I see her with Tyler." He said honestly. "What is this feeling?! I hate it!" He yelled shaking.

"I think it's called Jealousy..." Blake said from his doorway. "H-How did you get in here?" Jett asked. "Dude your house was unlocked and I heard you yelling from outside." Blake laughed. "So are you jealous of Tyler? Do you actually like Reece?" He asked. Jett shooting his head violently. "No! Never!" He lied. "Then what do you think the problem is with her?" Blake asked. "She seems pretty cool to me." Blake shrugged. Jett fake laughed.

"Dude you literally hate her!" Jett yelled. "Well we've been talking and she pretty chill." Blake admitted. "Well do you like her?!" Jett mocked him. Blake laughed. "Chill man, I dont like her. I got my eyes on someone else." Blaks smirked. Jett rolled his eyes shoving his face into his pillow letting out a scream into it.