What am I?

(Fell P.O.V)

Me and the guys were watching TV and of course Sansy has to stay in her room "Hey Red do you know where Sansy is at?" Blue asked "Probably in her room again" "Can you go get her please!" "Ugh fine" I walked up the stairs towards Sansy's room I seen a blue glow I slowly opened the door her... back was glowing "Sansy?" I asked concerned she gasped and turned around "R-Red!" She shouted.

(Sansy P.O.V)

"R-Red" I shouted he looked at me shocked my tail wrapped around my skeleton leg he closed the door "P-please don't tell t-the others please! T-theyll think I'm a freak!" "Sansy...." "please please please please please don't tell them!" Tears started to form in my eye sockets "Sansy I won't U promise but.... Blue wants ya" he said getting closer to me close enough for him to hug me I got tense when I felt his arms wrapping around me "It's okay Sansy calm down I won't hurt you I promise" he said calmly I nodded and relaxed we hugged for awhile then he let me go I hid my tail up my shirt where my very pointy back is we walked out Blue was in the kitchen waiting for me "There you are I thought something bad happened!" Blue shouted like normally  "S-sorry blue me and Red we're talking don't worry" "alright I discussed with Horror that we make spaghetti for the first time I want you to help me "I-I can do it all I know how" "Are you sure?" "Y-yeah of course if I need help I'll tell for you or Red o-okay" "Okay" Blue skipped out of the kitchen.

(Fell P.O.V)

Blue skipping out of the kitchen "where's Sansy?" I asked concerned "She's making spaghetti she said she can do it herself" Blue said happily I got up and went in the kitchen I seen Sansy jumping up and down trying to get a sauce "C-Come on Sansy your stupid pathetic height isn't as bad" she whispered to herself I walked up to the covered and grabbed the sauce "Here ya go" "t-thanks Red" "no problem Sansy"