Vivian

Introduction
First Name: Vivian
Nickname: Via
Gender: Female
Age: Late teens/early twenties
Species: Human
Life Story:
 Vivian is the only child of King Alistair, and a seamstress named Jolecia. Her life was fairly normal, and as a little girl, she was able to explore the city, until her early adolescence.
 For reasons that she didn't understand, she was hidden in a strange type of underground ruins, guarded by strange monsters and locked away in a small version of the castle. For years, she was isolated from the rest of the world, with only strange magical alternatives to food/water, and forced to study book (some that contained questionable forms of magic).
Appearance
Eye Color(s): Royal blue (naturally; 5A54E0) Deluge (formerly; 767599)
Hair Color: Brunette (301E00)
Hair Style(s): Originally, her hair was waist length, but ends up being a little past the shoulders
Skin tone:  Almond (naturally; EAD1B8 ) Pampas (formerly; EDE8E2)
Body type: Bottom hourglass figure
Height: 5'4
About them
Personality: Comes off as cold and uncaring, but is protective of those she manages to get close to. Vivian carries herself in a poised manner, and is often quiet. (For most of her childhood, Vivian was a very warm and bubbly child, and had was the type who could cheer up an entire room. Unfortunately, over the years, the isolation slowly changed her and she started to develop more kuudere -with a bit of shrieking violet- traits.)
Good Habit(s): She is very cordial, and tends to help out those she cares about.
Bad habit(s): Sometimes she acts curt with others, and can be pretty cold with most people. She was especially distant during the years she spent trapped, and had problems with holding onto the resentment from that time. She is also very stubborn.
Hobbies: Reading, finding new areas to explore.
Fear(s): Small cramped areas.
Special Powers/Abilities:**
Family and Friends
Parent(s): Alistair (father) Jolecia (mother)
Sibling(s): None
Relative(s): Unnames grandparents (deceased), unnamed uncles (unknown)

--------------------

**I am still trying to rewrite this. Originally, Vivian's powers were photokinetic constructs, specifically a barrier or shield (I can't remember what I intended all those years ago), with light bow construction. The rewrite is going to be a little more grim than the original, and part of the changes that I want to add are Vivian starting to come to terms with what happened, and that influencing what her magic turns into.