Don't

Your pov

No hiccup I can't I can't be broken again I need to leave

What do you mean leave, I thought you promised to stay with me

I can't be here anymore, with you with anyone I need to go and I will, goodbye hiccup I hope you and Astrid are very happy together.

I wanted to protect you and keep you safe

You could have at least told me hiccup as you lied to me and I can't deal with it anymore

Hiccups pov

I watched as she flew. Away on her dragon, I knew what I did was wrong but I did it for her.if only I could make it up to her,buts she's gone, my lover, my best friend. I can't let her go as I would die if she wasn't by me if she was not near me. I am not going to let her slip through my fingers that easily as I am going after her.

I flew with toothless after her changewings are not as fast as night furies so I could soon see her in the distance she was sobbing loudly it broke my heart to see her like this a bit of me died to watch her cry and if I tried to comfort her or hug her as I would get a face full of acid. I watched as she landed. I looked at where she landed it was on a cliff, at Changewing island as she ordered her dragon into the forest and was ready to jump. I couldn't let go like this I had to catch her and I did.

Your pov

I was ready to go go to be out of my pain and misery and to see my parents. I jumped I would soon b free until I landed on something soft as a pair of arms enclosed around me. I opened my eyes and looked at who it was. When i saw "him" I screamed and thrashed about Wildly until he put me down as I did my Changewing call and (d/n) came racing back towards me as she tackled me down as covered me with saliva.

I gave a cold glare at hiccup who gave me a questioning look and pressed his lips to mine,I was too shocked to pull away,I couldn't pull away.i slowly found my self kissing back I knew I shouldn't but I was so alone that I let the feelings overtake me Into to something brilliant.