Chapter 9: Departure

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU are now Level 104!

*** Serene S-City PvP Top 10 Rank List

1. RedXander – Level 104

2. DenseHero00 – Level 104

3. CheshireTiger – Level 103

4. StealthShooterGuy – Level 103

5. GoldenJoy – Level 101

6. PhantomLass – Level 101

7. MinSugar – Level 101

8. SongLucas – Level 100

9. PrettyShim – Level 100

10. WooNabi – Level 99

RedXander smiled as the Top 10 PvP Rank List of Serene Seoul updated. He's finally back on top of the list after five months. And that ranking is something he can use to "negotiate" GoldenJoy. The PvP Couple Tournament's registration is already on-going but it will last for a week so there's no rush to register. He needs to marry her first.

RedXander found out that GoldenJoy do not belong on any sec or guilds in the game. She's a very independent player and most players who know about her respect her for that. She also climbed up to the board since she levelled up, ranking 5th.

He found her on her mini hut in the Healing Grasslands, gathering some herbs. He walked up to her slowly.

"GoldenJoy?" he called up to her that gained her attention.

"Yes?" she asked him. "Can I do something for you?"

RedXander send her a friend's request first. She gasped when she saw his user ID, but she accepted it nonetheless.

"Are you here to be my friend?" she asked him again.

"Not exactly," the guy replied. "I'm here to offer marriage for you."

Joy's eyes widened at what she read. Did she read it right? Did this dude just tell her that he's offering her marriage?

"I'm sorry," she responded. "Can you please explain what you said? I just don't know what to make out of it."

"Well, I want to compete in the PvP Couples Tournament," his answer started making sense. "The price is too appealing to miss, don't you think?"

"But how did you end up asking me?" Joy asked.

"You're the only single girl in the Top 10 PvP Rank List of our server," he pointed out.

GoldenJoy couldn't believe it. There was actually someone who offered her marriage for the tournament, just like how her friend in the other server got her husband.

"That means you probably approached PhantomLass first," she pointed out.

PhantomLass is deemed to be the best female player in the server. But she has been married to ChesireTiger since two months ago, and they had the grandest wedding in Serene Seoul.

"I didn't," he objected. "I'm pretty close with the people in the ranking. Then you happened, the only one who climbed up when I was on-hiatus. I just really need you as my partner for the tournament."