36| Farfalla Nera (3)

Y/n pov

He remains in his seat unsure of his next move. This wasn't exactly a 'session' but aftercare is still important for both of them. Mainly for their mental health. I place my arms around Angel. "Angel, Love, Thank you for your help, I'm proud of you as always." I praise her. She smiles returning the hug, I usually don't release until she's ready. When she finally lets me go I walk over to Keith.

"And you, You did great. No matter which side you pursue. Dominance, Submission or both. You will do amazing. You're a natural." I place my hand on his face giving him a warm smile.

He nods his head. "Thank you"

"Let's go to the conference room there's more space in there" he suggests after a moment of silence.

"Okay," I agree. I grab the bag of food and follow him into the conference room with Angel in tow. Once we get settled and begin eating I can tell Keith wants to ask questions. I give him a reassuring look letting him know he has free reign.

"So if I wanted to pursue this 'contract' with you what would we have to do?"

"Depends on what you want"

"I want to explore this with you. That's all I know"

Good answer. "Alright, I don't usually do this but how about we enter something...different"

"Like?"

"We both review and sign a submissive contract...To each other."

"How would that work? We both can't be in control"

"Well not at the same time, no. But it can be done. We'll switch off. Maybe this time you'll submit to me then next time I submit to you."

"Interesting"

I take another bite of food before placing my chopsticks back into my bowl. I grab a napkin and wipe my mouth and hands. "I have one written up, all we'd need to do is discuss it." I take a small packet out of her bag.

"Do you always carry around contracts like this?"

"Not usually no" I chuckle. "But I knew you'd want to sign"

"Cocky much?" Angel jokes returning to her normal personality.

"Very, now give it a look and tell me what you think" I pick up my bowl twirling my chopsticks around.

I watch his eyes roam around the paper. He takes a sip of water and almost chokes when he comes across something.

"Uh- nipple clamps. I don't think..."

"Keep your mind open. It's not a pain thing it's a sensory thing. You might like it." I state casually.

"Ok..." he continues looking over the paper. I laugh when he reaches for my pen and crosses something out without hesitation.

"What was that?" I question with a chuckle.

"Butt plugs. Nothing's going in my ass, that is where I draw the line. And don't even try it with that 'it's sensory' bullshit"

"Oh come on! Don't knock it till you try it" I joke poking him in his thigh.

"No, hell no. Hard pass." he crosses it out even further. "But if you want to use them so badly I'll use them on you" he gives me a smug look. I watch as he crosses out a few more things.

"Alright fair enough. Anything else you wanna cross out, buzzkill?" I tease.

"Nope I think we're all good here" he slides the papers back over to me. I return the favor by sliding my contact to him.

Angel clears her throat reminding me of my last proposition. "Right." I readjust myself in my seat. "Before I submit to you, I need to know I can trust you."

"You can. I promise"

"I believe you, I do." I check my phone for the time "Give me your phone"

He reaches in his pocket and types in his code before handing it to me. I put my number in his phone and hand it back to him. "There is so much you have to learn, Angel has offered herself to help with your training. Working with the two of us will give you all the perspective you need. I'll send over some material for you to go over as well."

"Okay, thank you both for helping me"

"Anytime. Don't forget these contracts aren't legally binding and I'm not an asshole. If at anytime you want to change or terminate your contract just let me know. Alright?"

"I will"

"Good" I lean up and kiss his cheek. Catching him off guard. It was cute how he blushed at the affection.

A man bursts into the room. "Dude! I was looking for you- Y/n?"

"You know each other?"

"Very well. Isn't that right handsome"

(Tbc. I'm going all in, in the next chapter)