ɞ two ʚ

190623

today, a tall pale ass guy payed for me.

and mind you, i have no idea who he was.

he was covered from head to toe. it was difficult to see who he was.

but there was this aura he gave out that made me feel...familiarity?

if police ever sees this, then fuck it.

but i was going to walk away with two packets of ramen without paying at the convenience store nearby.

but then this really pale and tall guy with a black cap, a black mask, oversized black tee and torn black jeans came to me when he saw me trying to stuff it into my bag.

he snatched the packets of ramen from my hand and went to the counter.

at first i thought he was going to tell on me.

but i saw him handing the cashier the cash when i was going to make a run for it.

he glanced at me through the rear mirror and i saw a smirk.

who was he? and why would he want to help a criminal? maybe that's just because he doesn't know that.

i rushed out the convenience store and felt a hand lightly tap my shoulder.

i brushed it off and glared at whoever that was. it was him.

he passed me the paid instant ramen packets and walked the opposite direction as me with his head down and pulling his mask up higher.

i wanna know who you are. cause i feel like I've met you before. or it's just in my head.