I'm scared

10 years ago

*CRASH*

"Yeosang go pick that up now!!"

"Yes mother"

I hurried over to pick up the broken beer bottle my mother threw on the floor.

Quick, Quick, Quick, before mom gets mad ag- Ow!!

I looked at my hand and saw it bleeding. I had cut my hand from a piece of glass. I ignored it holding back the tears and pain and I continued picking up the bottle.

*CRASH*

I turned around and noticed another broken bottle and my mother collapsed on the couch. I made sure she was knocked out and started to let out the tears I held in.

Why did you leave me? Mom why did you leave? Dad why did you leave me too? Was I not worth it? Did I dissapoint you both? Was I not good enough?

I was crying on the floor. My real mother died when I had been born. My father moved on 6 years later and found a new wife. She was so nice when dad was around. She was the only mother figure I had. I had loved her as my own mother. Then dad died. And she changed completely. She hated me and said I was nothing but a dissapointment. That I was ugly, fat, disgusting, and worthless. I believed every single word.

I'm all alone now. I have no one. Mother is not nice to me and calls me mean things. What do i do now? Will anybody help me?

After crying for a while I wiped my tears and continued picking up the broken glass. I got cut many more times but I felt too numb to feel the pain. As soon as I finished I went to clean my wounds and bandage them up. It was the least I could do. Mother's hurt me so many times before I know how to take care off all the bruises and wounds she's given me.

I got a blanket and put it over my mother. Although she is mean to me I still treat her as my mother because she is the only thing I have left. Without her I'd have nobody. Shes nice sometimes but other times she becomes a beast. If I do good she won't be mad.

I hear a slight noise from my mother, Oh no is she waking up, I go up to her and watch her intently. Suddenly her eyes snap wide open

Oh no. I felt myself shaking all over. I'm scared..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn I feel bad for Yeosang. He's such a sweet person and his childhood (in this book) has been ruined all by one person. Now he is forcing himself to keep hidden and stay away from anyone...

That is until he met Hongjoong.