I make him feel safe

Yeosang POV

School ended. All the kids started walking away with their friends or towards their parents. I envied them they seemed so happy. I had no friends since I was so scared and quiet.

I was walking home when a voice called my name. I turned around to see a boy waving at me. He rushed over to me and tried catching his breath. I was stunned no one ever wanted to talk to me.

"Hi, my names Hongjoong whats yours." He said smiling and holding out his hand.

"Y-yeosang." I said carefully taking his hand.

"What a pretty name."

I blushed. Pretty?

"Do you want to be my friend?"

"S-sure!"

"Yayyyy!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me toward the park.

"Let's play!" He dropped his backpack and he began taking mine off too.

He took my hand again and we began playing on the playground.

I was actually enjoying myself for once. I didn't feel scared and I felt safe. Amongst all the fun I was having Hongjoong looked back at me and stopped.

"Why are you crying?"

I noticed the tears and began wiping them away and tried hard not to bawl my eyes out. Hongjoong pulled me into a tight, warm hug. I finally released everything I felt inside. All the sadness, anger, loneliness, and the unhapiness. Hongjoong just continued hugging me and whispered into my ear how everything was going to be okay.

I have never felt so loved and safe before. I knew that from now on I wouldn't be able to live without Hongjoong. I wanted to be together forever, no matter what. I stopped crying and noticed how wet his shirt was now from my tears.

"I-i'm sorry f-for getting your s-shirt wet."

"Its fine as long as your okay it doesnt matter." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Aigoo everything about you is pretty huh? Your name, face, eyes, and now your smile." I blushed a deep red and he thought I had caught a fever. I told him I was fine and we continued to play.

It was getting dark now and he walked me home. His house was on the same street as me apparently. Before entering my house I ran back to him and jumped into his arms for a hug.

"Thank you for today Hongjoong. I'm happy to be your friend now. You make me feel safe." I then let go and ran back into my house waving goodbye.

Hongjoong POV

I watched as my angel ran back into his house waving goodbye. I walked to my house greeted my father and went to my room. I layed down remembering the beautiful smile on my angels face. I changed into my pajamas. I rolled out of bed and headed toeard my window. I looked up at the sky and started speaking to the stars.

Hey mom, I met an angel today. An angel just as beautiful as you. He has a pretty name, face, eyes, and smile. He reminds me of you in a way. I miss you. Help me and my angel stay together forever. Whatever he's going through help him stay strong. Help me be strong enough to protect him. Protect me, Mingi, and Dad too from up their. I love you.

I went back to bed and started dreaming about my angel and I. Being a child of my age I didnt know what love was. But later on I would soon come to realize just how important Yeosang was to me. I will protect him no matter what. Because I make him feel safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww my heart. I wanted this chapter to really emphasize the importance of these two boys needing eachother. Yeosang has suffered abuse from his stepmother for a while now, almost a year. He hasnt been able to find hapiness. He feels scared and alone all the time. Hongjoong recently lost his mother. He was devastated. Both his father and him went through a rough time and they need someone they could depend on. Luckily they both met eachother. And soon their friendship will develop into a wonderful(i hope) love story. Hope you enjoy!😊