Hiromi Tosaka (JSB): The rude Neighbor

"The Rude Neighbor"

It's a very nice day today.

It's sunny with a very light breeze. I'm out for a walk dressed in my yellow floral dress and my white sandals. I'm not particularly going somewhere, but it's a very nice day to just stay inside the house so I need to see the sun.

While walking around the corner of the block I got knock over by someone. I looked up to see-- my not so friendly neighbor, Hiromi Tosaka looking smug with his undeniably handsome features. Sharp jawline accompanied by his sharp gaze in which he seems to be wearing all the time. 

I've been living in the neighborhood for 3 years now and this is the first time I actually saw him this up close -he really is such a fine man to look at, may I add- considering we literally live on the same apartment building side by side. I don't really know this guy besides for his name and face.  I heard rumors about him in a gang or so they said, some says that he is playing in a band  and that, that he got arrested for murder.  Don't know how much of this is true.

"Ouch,  that hurt" I think I hit my butt a little roughly

"Ouch,  that hurt" I think I hit my butt a little roughly. Im still on the ground that I got knocked over.

"Get up, how long are you planning on sitting there" said the man looking down on me. Geeze to think someone is as irritated as him on this wonderful day.

"Aren't you gonna help me stand up?"

"Why would I you got yourself in that situation."

"Excuse me? You bump into me! You should watch where you're going!" This guy!!!!!!

"I could say the same for you.  If only you looked on the way you should have avoided me." this guy is getting on my nerve. Argh!!! 
I stand up to face the Hiromi but he turn sideways and started to walk in the direction to the apartment.

This guy don't have manners, maybe those rumors really is true.
I straighten my dress to and calm myself,  Hiromi can't destroy this peaceful day.  And when I lift my feet this is when I discover -to my horror- that my sandals is torn off which is definitely because of the fall. 

Okay,  my day is officially destroy!!! This is my favorite sandals and now it's broken.  And out of frustration or anger or I don't know what I'm thinking but I take off my sandal and sprint over to where Hiromi is now, which he is at the front of his apartment -the guy walk fast-

"Heyyyyy!!!" I shout at him. Waving my sandals in the air like crazy

"What is it woman? You're loud" he turns as I near close to him

"It broke!!  The strap is broken and it's because of your fault!!" I shouted at him.  Tears forming in my eyes.

"Lady!! Quit the shouting! it's just a sandal." he shrug "Plus it's not my fault, you are not looking at here you're going.  Don't blame all the fault on me, just buy a new one" he as if he really is that innocent!!!!!