↬triggered(2)//Huey

let's just get this started!!!! poems and writing from jhene, mariah, and rupi kaur

once the bus reached my stop, i practically ran off the bus. many thoughts flooded my mind, making me unable to control my own actions.

rather the going home to prepare i ran toward my hideout. it was in a park filled with open field and breathtaking scenery.

however, i always choose to climb further, passing the park and the trail layes out geforce visitors.

i climbed the abandoned hill, protected by a big and strong tree. i let my body sit against the branch of the tree.

i grabbed my backpack and took out the book that was huey's and sit it next to me. then i kicked my bag away from me.

i grabbed my knees and let them hug my chest. i couldn't help but let the rain fall from the clouds forming under my eyes.

i know this might seem dramatic to most, but i'm not one to EVER speak my inner thoughts. i only write about them in my poetry

and now i feel absolutely vulnerable now that my book is in the hands of the ones i hold strong feeling for.

i've always felt alone throughout my life. and letting someone see my vulnerability was one of my greatest fears.

i just can't do it.

i retrieved my bag and ripped a page from my math notebook. i did what i knew best and let my emotions flow through a pen, that was tucked in the side of my bag.

Attention is expensive to pay
I can't get by on minimum wage (no)
Been dealing with this venomous rage
Since I was under the age
I've been under the influence of pain
And I never needed nobody
Never needed no one
No, I don't need nobody, nobody, nobody
I don't need no one, shit, I don't need no one

-nobody

i closed my eyes, letting the sun comfort me. it's rays hugging me, making me feel warm.

"y/n? are you okay?"

"hello?"

"y/n, wake up"

someone shook me awake. i let me eyes slowly reveal themselves.

only to show the last person i wanted to see.

"are you okay?" he asked, he was bent to my  level.