Prologue

Yokohama Orphanage

Droplets of water ricocheted off a solid shadows raincoat. Still it stood tall, skinny and shaking from the unbelievably cold weather that seemed to have found its way into the Yokohama slums this night. A small object, wailing in the shadows hands, not even covered or protected by the rain, squirmed in the figure's hold, triggering a growl of annoyance to force its way out of the shadows mouth.

The figures body was in pain and the heavily brewing storm was not helping. 'Why did I even bother to bring you this far.' a feminine voice announced to the child, as it stared questionably at the large letters reading, Yokohama Orphanage, above her head.

Finally moving her feet, the woman walked further towards the Orphanage doors, carelessly dropping the child on the doorstep, allowing it the small courtesy of an old shirt, splashed with blood. The child cryed louder as the woman knocked on the door and quickly walked away, 'Should of killed you when I had the chance,' her last words to the child as she listened to the sky vlap louder like it was praising her for abandoning the new born child.

The large doors opened and a stern looking man stared down at the crying child with shock. He bent down and picked the new born up wrapping the shirt further around it and taking it inside, only for a single piece of paper to fall out on the floor. Sighing he placed the child down and picked up the paper, opening it to find two simple words, Mary Kirishima.

'Mary Kirishima hay, no wonder you were left like you are, your mothers the worst woman I have ever met.' The man stated to child, like it could understand every word he said.

He scrunched the paper up and threw it on the floor. Picking the baby up, who had finally settled down, he carried her into a room, three other babies lied still and quiet in that room. Another man stood there and eyed the child as it was placed down next to another with a tuft of black hair, a butterfly hair clip clasped gently in her hands.

'Another one, must be baby season, that's the fourth this year, it's only September.' The other man preached, as he walked over to the first man, 'What's this one Headmaster?'

The Headmaster pulled his head away from the baby girl he just placed down to the man, 'Mary Kirishima, was written on a piece of paper that was left on the child.'

'Kirishima?'

'Yes, Kirishima.'

'As in Amber Kirishima?!' The man exclaimed in horror.

The Headmaster looked back to the child, 'I can only assume, I don't know anyone else who would leave a child in that state, I can already tell just by looking at this child, she's going to be as vicious as her mother was, hopefully, a bit more tolerable at least.'

The man, in complete shock, turned his head towards the four children, 'Another horror for the collection I guess, I really don't want to deal with another Kirishima, hopefully she gets adopted quickly.'

'Indeed, in the meantime, we should make her pay for the crap her mother caused us, when she's able too of course, maybe it will teach her a lesson.'

'Maybe.'

The two men stood watching the children sleep before turning around and walking out the Door, closing it behind them. 'Recite me the children's names again, the babies that just got brought in,' the headmaster demanded as he walked to his office.

The man cleared his throat, 'Kaji Haruki, Shoyou Mafuyu, Angelina Kanecki, and our newest member Mary Kirishima.'

The Headmaster smirked at the names nodding to the man before closing his office door. He walked over to his desk and sat down, leaning back with the smirk still on his face he said, 'Perfect.'