Part 1

"sir....please...let me go." a girl cried as two men wearing a mask gripped her arms so that she wouldn't escape. One of the men pushed her to wall so forcefully that her head started to bleed. She felt all dizzy and fainted. She woke up to find her self tied up.

"Hey...let me go...please." she begged as the masked guy came in.

__________________________________________________________________

"There gotta be an result for all of this mess." a police officer said.

"Let's find some evidences." another police said as he walked to the crime spot where a dead girl laid.

"She has been raped." one said.

"Obviously..look at all the scars...and eww dried blood. I hate this job...why cant we just walk around and do nothing like all the other officer." the other one said.

"Ok...let's go." he said as they blocked the entrance around the dead girl and started to search clues.

One of the police officers stepped on a water bottle and threw it into the trash.

"These people gotta learn to not litter." he said as someone slapped him right across the face.

"Are you even a police officer or are you just dressed as one?" a girl around early 20s asked.

"Why did you slap him? How dare you?" the other officer said.

"Just shut up or you are getting slapped too. You people are destroying the evidences by stepping on the evidences. Get out...you are making our job harder." she said.

"And who are you?" he asked.

"Forensic scientist" she said.

"Oh...when did these people have more rights than us?" he asked.

"I think they do...they are scientists." one said.

"And i have to work with these people who know nothing. I need another police officer to be doing the job...i better go request another one. Let's see if he can do anything." she said to a girl next to her as she shut the police officers out and started to investigate herself.

"Thara...why are you lying that you are a forensic Scientist?" Thara's friend asked.

"Well... soon to be scientist." Thara said.

"Look Janu...if we say we are students, these officers will make it a big deal and i was doing the right thing ya.." she said.

"But we do have the rights to complain about these polices and get a better one." Thara said.

"Do whatever Thara. You're not gonna listen anyways." Janu said as she with a smile,

Thara went to the head and told her about the incident where the police only destroyed the evidence instead of finding them.

"We will sent you an Assistant Commissioner to keep everything properly. Plus he is working on a case similar to this and he suspect something is fishy about this one being related to the other one." the head said.

"Ok. thanks Ma'am." Thara said as she left.

Thara went home as her mom had been waiting for her. She was going to her room ignoring her glaring mom as she stopped her.

"Thara? What time is it? Why are you staying till 10? How many times do i have to call you? And after how many tries would to pick up?" she asked questions after question.

"Sorry Ma..I didnt see."she said looking at her phone.

"I wanted you to study Medicine or engineering but look what you are doing...forensic science...working with the dead bodies. Thara this is dangerous." her mom said.