Chapter 9: Packages

(Please read authors note at the end thank you😊. P.s sorry about the gif I only had that thing that looks like a package😂)

Today is day one of our hiding out. Honestly, I feel a small bit relieved. Although, the rest of me is still a bit more scared than at ease. But I will see how I will feel about the rest of the trip. "I hope all of this blows over soon," I said to myself, sitting on my bed. "Me too," said someone with a deep voice, standing in the doorway of my room. This gave me a shock and made me jolt. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," said Taehyung as he looked down; he felt bad that he scared me. "No, it's okay. I was the one who didn't see you standing there in plain sight," I said, blushing a bit for not noticing him. "Are you okay? You seem stressed?" he asked, clearly worried. "Honestly speaking, I'm worried about what might happen if that person finds all of us. What then, do we keep on running? Face them? I'm so sorry for bringing you all in to this." With eyes filled with tears. I hid my face in my hands. At that moment, I felt a pair of strong arms lift me and place me on something. I opened my eyes. I looked up to see Taehyung had placed me on his lap. He was holding me tightly in his arms, while I was crying my eyes out. "Listen (Y/n), don't worry about any of that now. Just focus on yourself, us and that we're safe from that person - whoever they may be," he said, staring at me deeply in the eyes. For some reason, it made me feel at ease. "But what if tha-" I was cut off by Taehyung speaking again. "I don't want to hear any 'buts'. You are our assistant and our friend right?" he asked looking at me. "Yes," I said in a low voice. "And friends protect and make each other feel better right?" he asked again. "Yes," I answered once more. "So there's your answer," Tae said, hugging me tighter. "Thanks Tae. For making me feel better. I'll try to stop stressing about this and have fun," I said, hugging him back even tighter. When I let go, he lifted me up and placed me back on my bed. He stood up and walked to the door.  He then stopped in front of the doorway and turned his head slightly to look at me. "And remember, if you ever need to let off steam or cry, you can always sit on my lap again. I don't mind at all," he said with a smirk and left me there. Me being a dumbfounded-blushing-mess, because I had completely forgot that I was sitting on his lap.

*Time skip to later in the day*

I was sitting in the living room scrolling through social media. I have to say, I was getting really bored, so I thought why not go to the beach. "BOYS!" I shouted at the top of my lungs to get their attention. All of them came running in the living room with different and weird things in their hands. Jin had a wooden spoon that he got from God-knows-where. Yoongi had a kumamon bat in his hand. Hoseok came running out with a slipper. Jungkook had a pillow. Namjoon had handcuffs for an unexplained reason. Tae had safety scissors. And Jimin... I can't even comprehend why he even had rope, but maybe it was the most effective 'weapon' - putting aside Yoongi's. "Where's the robber?" Namjoon asked, looking around confused. "First of all, why do you have handcuffs and you have rope?" I questioned, completely and utterly confused. "I found the rope in the yard," said Jimin as he shrugged it off. "I had handcuffs, because... I have no idea why," said an embarrassed Namjoon. "A slipper and pillow? Really? Do you think that would have really helped if there was a robber?" I asked, trying my best not laugh. "I grabbed the first thing I had in arms length," said Kookie. "I was walking to the kitchen when I heard you shout, so I took the only thing I had," said Hobi. "Okay, I'm just gonna overlook the bat, wooden spoon and safety scissors," I said, giggling. "You have to be prepared when in situations like we are in," Yoongi said, swinging the bat. "Okay, enough with that," demanded Jin and took the bat away from Yoongi - who just gave Jin a death glare. "Now, if there isn't any robber, then why did you call us (Y/n)?" Hoseok asked me, turning a bit more serious. "I'm bored, and I thought we could all go to the beach. You know, since we live right opposite it." I pointed out the window. The boys exchanged glances then faced me again. "Well... who can argue with that logic. Let's go!" exclaimed a very excited Tae as he dragged me to my room and told me to get ready. He then ran to his room that he shared with Kookie.

It wasn't too long after when I was done putting on my one piece; it showed off all my curves. Don't think that I'm trying to flirt with the boys 'cause I'm not! It was the only swimsuit that I had. After I packed everything in that I needed, I got my towel and walked out of my room with my bag on my one shoulder. My towel was under my other arm. I put my stuff down on the kitchen table and went to grab a bottle of water out from the fridge. 

I had to wait for the boys to finish up. I sat on the couch and started messing around on my phone. I heard someone come downstairs. I turned around to see who it was and saw it was Tae. He was walking with a bag and a towel in his hand. And no shirt on (OMG THE FANGIRL DEMON)! I didn't realize that I was staring at his six-pack or that he noticed me staring at him. "You like what you see?" he asked. He smirked, causing me to blush so red that firetrucks should be jealous. "S-sorry I was j-just.... I mean t-that you ... uhm... sorry," I stuttered out, still widely blushing. He just laughed. "It's okay. I don't mind. Stare all you want," he said, smirking again. This made me blush even more. OMG MY HEARTU! At that moment all the guys came rushing down the stairs - ready to go.

*At the beach* 

"OMG! The water looks so nice. Come on, let's go!" I said, dragging Hobi and Kookie with me into the water. They dropped their stuff by mine and happily followed me in.

Unknown P.O.V

"Look at her having fun over there. Too bad, she doesn't know it will be their last," I said, laughing evilly to myself. "Enjoy this moment while it last (Y/n), 'cause it might be your last," I said, while leaving a package in front of their door. "Wait till you get a load of what I left you guys."

TBC

Hi guys double update hope you enjoy it.
For those of you who know this is a mystery ship book so if your confused about how y/n and BTS are acting with each other its part of the process for you to guess who she'll end up with. If you think you know who comment.

Thanks for understanding. Enjoy

Kaylynn💠