Chapter 4:

Max is laying down in her bed doing homework. "This is useless! when am I going to need algebra in my life?" She tells herself. "Max! Mom made her dumb food come and eat it!" Her brother yells from downstairs. She doesn't reply. "Hurry up red head it's time for dinner!" He continues. "I'm coming!" Max replies rolling her eyes. Meanwhile, Violet and her family were eating dinner already. "How was school?" Their mom asks. "Great! I got a 100 on my English test!" Klaus responds. "It's the 3rd day of school, how do you already have a test?" Violet asks. "I asked the teacher to test me o-" he answers but then gets interrupted. "You know what? I don't care" Violet says. "Violet!" Her mom tells her. "Beatrice!" Violet replies. She knows how much her mom hates her kids calling her by her name. Beatrice gasps. "Oh no" Sunny adds. "Sorry.." she tells her mom. Beatrice doesn't reply. "I'm gonna go to my room if that's okay..." Violet finishes. She puts her plate up and heads upstairs. Why did I just do that?! What's gotten into me? I feel sick. You know what? I'm just going to go take a nap. Violet thinks. Five ends up space jumping to the beach. He always loved the beach. It's very calming and relaxing. Five usually comes to write down equations or just think about life. Today he thinks about life. I can't believe my dad. If only I could tell at least one person. I can't solve all of this with my family.. they don't have superpowers. Well.. Luther does have superpower but it's just super strength. BORING. I would kill myself if I got such a lame superpower. For example, I have the ability to jump through space and time. That is useful. He stares at the waves and slightly smiles. Later on Five went back to his house and shut the door of his room. While Violet has just woken up from her nap and Max is playing video games at the arcade. It is after school in the next day. Five is putting back his books in his locker and so is Violet. Her locker number is 300 and his is 225. They are pretty far but they can still see each other. "Hey Violet" Jacob walks up to her. "What do you want?!" She asks. "You know nobody will ever want you right? Five, he only cares about Max and himself" he says. "Are you mentally sick? Because nobody will ever want you. Stop getting me and you mixed up" Violet slams the locker in front of his face and leaves. "Hey! Why were you talking to her?!" Five asks him. "I was just leaving" Jacob replies. "Oh really?" Five continues. "Yeah really" he answers. "I better not see you talking to her again" Five tells Jacob. "Or else what?!" Jacob responds. "Or else.." Five throws a punch at him. Jacob smiles and punches back. Five is now on the floor. Luckily, there's no one in the hallway so this would be the perfect time to space jump behind Jacob. He is about to punch Five in the face but then Five decides to space jump behind him and punch him really hard. It worked! Jacob is unconscious because he just fell straight to the ground. Let's hope Reginald (his dad) doesn't find out about this. Five goes down to the principal's office. "Jacob has passed out!" He tells her. "I'll be right there" she says. Five smirks and leaves.

Sorry this is short😞