When Harry Gets Frustrated

Soft grunts could be heard leaving Harry's lips when he walked into his home that he shared with his girlfriend of four years. Y/N could hear him throw his shoes onto the floor, the thud being heard from where she stood making them both a cup of tea. When he walked into the kitchen, she could feel how tense he was, his shoulders higher than normal and his brows furrowed as he looked at his girlfriend. She walked over to him and handed him the mug filled with tea, his knuckles turning white from holding it so tightly. A small kiss was pressed to the corner of his mouth and he smiled ever so lightly, feeling relieved that he was home with the woman he loved.

"Tell me, bub, what's got you so stressed today?" Y/N's cup was placed on the kitchen side before she wrapped her arms around Harry's cup and placed it next to hers. She felt Harry wrap his ring clad arms around her torso and pull her close to him, bringing his head down to rest in the crook of her neck.

"Work was just- it got to be a lot working through everything and trying to get things finished. I didn't want to come home stressed but the traffic was horrible and everyone kept cutting me off and-" Y/N ran her hands up and down his back to try and soothe him from his state.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. You're home now and I'm here and we can do whatever you want to do tonight." Harry took two deep breaths before lightly kissing his girlfriend's neck, making her giggle in delight and playfully smack his bicep. "Let me give you a massage?"

Harry's head snapped up at her offer, his eyes widening and his lips turning into a smirk as he pulls his top from his body and throws it onto the floor.

"YES! A massage sounds absolutely perfect right now."

"I'll let you run up to the bedroom and get comfy then, I'll bring the tea for when we've finished." Harry hadn't run so fast in a while as he left the kitchen and jogged up the stairs towards the master bedroom. Y/N followed only moments after, almost tripping on the shoes that Harry had left in the hallway, but rather than clearing them away like she normally would, she just stepped over them and continued to make her way to the bedroom.

Harry lay on the bed on his stomach with only his boxers on, his head sideways on the pillow with his eyes closed and soft breaths leaving his lips. Y/N chuckled before placing the tea on the bedside table and getting the lavender oil from the draw and sitting on the bed next to her boyfriend.

"H, are you still wanting a massage? Or would you rather sleep?"

"Massage. I need you to rub me." She could see his smirk that was forming on his lips. No words were spoken between them before she kneeled on the bed and moved to straddle the back of his thighs. He grunted again softly but smiled when he felt her soft, small hands sitting at the top of his bum. "Mm, this is very much needed today."

Y/N squeezed some of the oil onto her hands and started to massage his shoulder blades, feeling the tenseness in them easing the more her hands worked. She moved her hands toward his shoulder, massaging the muscles there and feeling Harry groan in relaxation. When she hit a particular spot between his shoulders he hissed and she retracted her hands instantly.

"Don't stop, that helped loads. Seriously, babe, I seem to be super tense there." Her hands found there way back to the spot she had been working on and she continued to rub out the knots that were slowly disappearing. After a few more minutes of removing the tension from her boyfriend's back, Y/N pressed a soft kiss to the back of his neck, pulling away and falling onto the bed next to him, her back on the mattress and her head facing his.

"For good measure." Harry laughed before bringing his arm over her torso and pulling her into him, pressing his lips to hers and smiling when he felt her run her hands through his curly head of hair. "So, what exactly do you want to do tonight, mister?"

"I think you know exactly what I want to do tonight, missus." Y/N smirked before pressing her lips to Harry's once more, cupping his cheeks and feeling as he moved himself to hover over her and kiss her once again. "I need some more stress relief you see, and you give me the best stress relief I could ever get, and you said I could do ANYTHING that I wanted tonight, and this is what I want."

"Will you just shut up and kiss me? Please?"

"Now who's needy?" Y/N pulled Harry close and kissed him once more, only needier than she had previously.