Chapter 12: Catch Up

BANG BANG! "Nicole Bianca Adams, open this goddamn door now!" screamed a familiar voice. I groaned and got up to answer the door. I quickly went down the steps and opened the door. "What the fuck do you want? Banging on my door at 2:30 in the morning." I yelled. Serenity had a pissed off look on her face. She was wet all over so i assumed she was caught in the rain. Serenity pushed her way passed me. Lucky for me, Mecca took thee kids over to her house until the afternoon. "You something else, Nicole. You got some damn nerve leaving in Utah." She said pushing me. I rubbed my eyes. "You gotta get out my house, woman. I'm in no mood to fight with your ass." I said above a whisper. Serenity slapped me across my face. It woke me up as i grabbed her arms. "Don't you ever slap me in my face or i wont hestitate to beat the fucking breaks off you. Understood?" Serenity spit on my face and i lost it. I dragged her out my house and slammed the door in her face. I wiped off the spit and immeditately ran upstairs.

I grabbed the house phone and dialed 911.

Operator: 911, what's your emergancy?

Me: Uhh yeah, there's a wild bitch on my front porch and i need her removed.

Operator: Ma'am, wherer is she now?

I looked out the window. "She's getting ready to kick down my door so you better come get her or i'll beat her." I said into the phone before turning away from the window. "I just sent the police please sit tight." I hung up the phone and got into the shower. Shortly after, the police pulled up and knocked on my door. I opened the door as the two police women had Serenity in their hands. "Is this the woman you've sent for?" asked one of the police. "Yes officer. I believe it is. I'd like to press charges for trespassing and damage to my property." I said looking at Serenity. The officers nodded and said, "You have a good night miss."

I plopped down on the couch and had my arm over my eyes. "That bitch is seriously crazy." Later after, i fell asleep. I could hear Mecca and the kids walk in. "Daddy !!!!" They yelled causing me to wake up. "Hey babies." I said sitting up. They jumped into my lap and smiled. "Did you miss us?" Jade asked. "Of course i did." I said, kissing both of their foreheads. "Go upstairs and play. I gotta speak to Uncle Mecca." I said, shooing them off. They happily ran up the steps. "Wassup bro." Mecca said, sitting next to me. "Yo Serenity came to my house and started spitting on me man." I said, rubbing my face. "Where she at now?" Mecca said, sharply. "Probably in jail. I called the police and pressed charges." I said, rubbing my eyes and brushing my hair out my face. "Damn man, that chick is pyscho." Mecca shook her head. "You need a new girl yo. What happened to you and your first love?" "Man, Cassidy?" I asked. "Yeah man. She was good to you." Mecca nudged me. "Man, she ain't gonna want to talk to me after i stood her up on them dates." I said, flipping through channels. Mecca punched my arm, "Call her up." I sighed and pulled out my iPhone. I dialed her number and waited. "Hello?" a voice answered. "Uhh Cassidy, it's Nicole." I sighed looking at Mecca giving me the thumbs up.

"Hey Nicole. I havent heard from you since you left to that war thingy? you back in town?" she sounded like she was smiling. "Yea, i'm back. Uh you busy right now?" I asked, twirling my hair. "No wassup?" "Uh i wanted to 'catch up' on some things." "Yea sure, come on over." I hung up the phone to see Mecca with a Stevie J face. "Why that face?" I said, trying not to laugh. "You finna get some pussy." she said through her smile. I laughed and got up from the couch. "naah, man not like that." I lied. Mecca stood up, "Nigga don't pull that shit with me. I know you by now." I chuckled. "Alright alright man." I said, heading up stairs.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun, threw on my cargo pants, pink shirt, with some pink Converses. I grabbed my car keys and sprayed some Axe. I closed my room door and kissed Jade and Jasper on the cheek. I left the house and went to my baby blue Honda NSX 2014. I backed out of the driveway and on to the highway. On the radio, Chris Brown's Main Chick was playing so i blasted it. "I know you wanna be my main chick, my main chick. Said Fuck whoever you came with, who you came with. I told her fuck that nigga!" I pulled up into Cassidy's drive way. I checked myself and then turned off the engine.

I knocked on the door and Cassidy in a trench coat stood in the doorway. I licked my lips and made my way in. Cassidy pulled me by my collar and closed the door behind me. Our lips were seconds away from each others but, she kept teasing me. She let go of my collar and slowly went up the steps motioning me to follow her. With a doubt in my mind, i ran up the steps. She took me into her bedroom where it was dark with only little light showing. She locked the door and pushed me on the bed. I always liked it when she did that, she would bite her lips and tease me until i couldnt take no more. She pulled my shirt off revealing my turquoise Adidas sports bra. I bit down on my lips and squeezed her ass. She let out a moan before she crashed her lips to mines. I ripped off the trench coat she had on and flipped her so that i was on top. I kissed her neck and slid my fingers in her laced panties . I played with her clit and she was moaning loudly. I told her to shut up and went down to eat her. I teased her clit until she whined "Just eat me already."

With no time, i dug into her eating every bit of her wetness. She moaned and pushed my head deeper so i went faster. "I'm gonna come." She said. I got up and looked at her, "No, not yet." She got on top of me and suggested i use my strap. Once i had my strap on, she began riding it, throwing it back better than she had ever done. The strap began rubbing my clit and that's when i stroked faster. I rode me harder and i just kept being loud. After several seconds, we came and laid down out of breath. "Damn, ma. You improved." I said, panting. She smiled and kissed my lips. "I missed you, Daddy." She smiled. I rubbed my face and looked at her. "i missed you too.."