Part 20:Sick Day

~(Y/n) Pov

     How am I supposed to pretend to be sick? I was getting ready for the day, it's not like I can cough or anything. Something like that can give my voice away. I heard a knock at my door, fixing the mask a bit more, I opened it to see Sans.

"So, how are we doin' this?" He asked, I groaned quietly.

"No idea, should I even come in at this point? I'm supposed to be sick, but I can't really fake it without giving my voice away." He knew I was right, I could tell by the look of my face.

"Okay, maybe you should just stay here and I'll take over the lesson?" I thought for a moment, nodding to the idea.

"Yeah, That should work, and if they ask what I have?" He seemed stumped by that, "Just say I have a cold." He nodded as I went to write the lesson down on a peice of paper. It was mostly about how to blend in with your surroundings so no one really suspects or senses you. I gave him the paper, and he teleported off to the training area I'm guessing. I sighed, today is the day I will die from being bored...

~Sans Pov

When I teleported to the area, everyone was there. I sighed, reading the paper for a moment.

"Where's Flame? They are usually the first here," Undyne asked me.

     "Flame's sick, so they aren't gonna be here." Christian smirked.

     "Free day!" He exclaimed, I shook my head.

      "Nope, they left the lesson to me to teach, so let's get started," he groaned of annoyance as I read off the instructions that (Y/n) wrote.

_______________________

Word Count: 288