Stay

You and Sebastian end up ditching your plans
B/F/N =Best Friend Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/N2 = Friend Name 2
And so on
_________________________________

"Wanna come to karaoke with us tonight?" Your B/F/N asked you, "I invited F/N, F/N2, F/N3, and all their boyfriends. Plus it's Margarita Tuesday!" B/F/N persuaded. "What time are we meeting up?" You asked as you looked at your clock. "Probably around...10 ish" you thought for a while before replying, "can Sebastian come too?". "Of course silly! He's your boyfriend" You chuckled at your friend's remark.

"You don't wanna be a third wheeler right?" B/F/N joked. "Of course not! Anyway I'll see you there" You say, "ok see ya!" Your friend hung up. You sat on your bed next to Sebastian, your hair was in a messy bun and you were wearing Sebastian's oversized white t-shirt. "What'd she say?" Sebastian asked as he noticed that your call had ended with your friend. "She wants the both of us to come to karaoke tonight" You say, looking at Sebastian's shirtless body sprawled over your bed with his arms behind his head.

"Do you wanna go?" Sebastian asks, "no, do you wanna go?" You copied Sebastian. "Hey I'm asking you the question here" Sebastian chuckled as he sat up next to you. "I wanna go but I just want to know if you wanna go too" Sebastian wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him. "Of course I wanna go" Sebastian pulled his head away from you and looked into your eyes as you both began giggling.

"Gosh what time is it?" You looked up at your clock, 3 PM. "Ehh we got time" Sebastian says as body slammed you into the bed, pinning you into the mattress with his body on top of yours. "Hey!" You laughed as Sebastian began tickling your sides. "What?" Sebastian asked innocently as you gasped for air. "Sebby!...stop...I-....neED...AIR" you pleaded.

Sebastian stopped tickling your sides, you regained your breath as you calm yourself down. "You know I could've suffocated" You commented as you dramatically breathed with your hand over your heart. "You know I would never do that to you babe" Sebastian says as he comforts you into his manly arms. "I know" you spoke softly. "We have 7 hours left to kill so..." You looked up at him, "I wanna cuddle" Sebastian spoke as he pulled you closer.

"We can cuddle but at 8 we'll-" You interrupted with Sebastian shushing you. "Shh, let's not worry about that. I just want you with me" Sebastian says as collided his lips into yours.

5 hours later.....

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Your eyes fluttered open as the alarm awakened you. You climb out of Sebastian's grasp, reaching your arm over at the night stand to grab your phone. "Ugh come on" you say looking at the time. You looked over at Sebastian, whose hair was a sprawling mess, sleeping peacefully.

You rubbed your eyes as you climbed out of bed. You began feeling unusually cold, clothes were scattered across the floor, looking down you realized you had no clothes on.

Oh.....
Well...

You blushed as you recalled memories of your "erotic, passionate, and blissful session" (if you know what I mean hahaha ok I'll stop). You grabbed Sebastian's sweatshirt, slipping it on while grabbing your panties off the ground. After covering yourself, you sat near Sebastian. You sighed as you began patting his arm, "hey Sebby, it's time to wake up" Sebastian turned over to the other direction, grumbling in response as he remained snoring.

"Come on Sebby, we have to get ready" you poked his sides. Sebastian turned towards you, his arms yanking you towards him. You let out a sequel as Sebastian held you against him. "Sebby, wake up we have to get ready!" You pulled gently against him, only causing him to pull you tighter towards him. "Five more minutes" Sebastian says, "Sebby we have to-" you were interrupted with Sebastian saying, "just five more minutes".

You sighed heavily as you laid against him, "and stay" Sebastian added. "Fine I'll give you five more minutes" You could practically feel Sebastian smirking against your neck as he snuggles into you.

Ten minutes have past and Sebastian is still clinging onto you, begging you for more time. "Sebastian, seriously we have to get ready" you spoke seriously as you fought your way out of his arms. "No, don't go" Sebastian says as he pulled you back against him. "I wanna cuddle" Sebastian spoke in a baby voice as he placed his legs over yours. "God, you are one pain in the ass" you sighed, Sebastian smirked again as he replied with "I'm your pain in the ass".

You laughed as you laid against him. "Honestly, why did I ever agree going?" You scoffed as you regret your decisions. "You know what, fuck it. Let's ditch this" you say as you threw your phone across the bed, cuddling into Sebastian's warmth. "That's more like it" Sebastian says in a raspy voice, his arm pulling your body even closer to him. "I love you Sebastian" you say as you buried your head into his chest. "Si eu te iubesc (I love you too) Y/N" Sebastian spoke in Romanian as you both drifted off to sleep again.

The next morning...

The sun shone through the windowsills, the light scattered across your bodies, birds began tweeting delightly, but you and Sebastian were like literal bears slumbering through winter. Your head was on Sebastian's chest, his arm wrapping around you. Sebastian's eyes shot open as he heard your phone ring. "Dammit" Sebastian murmured as he grabbed your phone, getting texts all from your best friend. "Where were you?", "are you guys ok?", "why didn't you come?" Were displayed across your screen.

Sebastian muted your phone, placing it on the night stand near him. Your eyes opened as Sebastian's body shifted, "what are you doing?" You asked tiredly. "Just made sure nobody will disturb us..." Sebastian says as he kissed the top of your head. "That was B/F/N wasn't it?" You spoke, knowing well that she'd turn like this. "Yea, don't worry. I got it under control" Sebastian assured.

"Thank you Sebastian" you whispered against his chest. "No problem" Sebastian replied.

_________________________________

That's all guys!
I hope you guys enjoyed my first imagine :) please give this a vote or a comment if you enjoyed it!

And until then,
~Themarveloustrashcan~