| Brook | Shower |

"What on earth are you doing?" I laugh, watching the madness unfold in front of me as I lean against Brook, his arm around my waist.

Jack was currently stood opposite Rye with his mouth wide open. Rye was holding a bottle of blue coloured hair spray, aiming it directly at Jack's open mouth. Jack's hair was now a dark blue but it seems that wasn't enough.

"Come on, then do it." Sonny encourages as he walks around them with the vlog camera, careful to keep his back to me. The last thing the boys needed was the roadies kicking off because they had a girl in the green room.

Rye presses down on the nozzle of the can, spraying a thick stream of blue cloud at Jack's mouth. He coughs and splutters, closing his mouth.

"Come on take it like a man!" Rye shouts, shaking the can vigorously and aiming it back at Jack's mouth as he opens it again.

Just before he can start spraying again, the door opens and Darren walks in.

"What the hell are you twats playing at?" He asks staring in disbelief between Rye and Jack, both now looking sheepish, like kids caught stealing sweets. Sonny switches of the camera slowly and comes to sit next to me.

Brooks arm around me tightens, pulling me closer to him. I turn to look at him but he buries his face in my neck, leaving a trail of soft gentle kisses.

Then, they become a little less soft as I feel his teeth trace my skin, his tongue leaving tingling sensation in its wake. He moves his mouth to a space at the base of my neck, just above my collarbone. I try to contain myself, remember that we're not alone but the voices drown out and all I can think about is him. My eyes slip shit as my head falls back, a soft moan escapes my lips.

I barely notice Sonny move from next to me, that is until we're being pelted with pillows. I fling my arms up over my head as I bury my face in Brook's chest.

"If you wouldn't mind keeping it at bit more PG when you're in company that would be greatly appreciated." Rye says as he flings one last cushion at us.

"Okay I think we can all agree that there's nothing PG about RoadTrip." I laugh, moving to sit back in my original position with my back leaning against Brook's chest and his arm draped over my shoulders.

"How dare you?" Andy gasps, trying to look offended as his hand goes to his chest.

"Yeah, what the fuck's that supposed to mean?" Jack says, glaring at me. We all turn to look at him.

"What?" He asks looking confused.

"Seriously? You need to ask?" Rye says. Walking up to him, ruffling his hand through his blue hair. "What are you like, ay?"

"Stop it." Jack whines, swatting Rye's hands away, now running his own through his hair, fixing it.

"Come on then lads, show time." Darren shouts as he walks past the open door.

The other lads begin to walk out of the door but Brook doesn't move. I try to lean forward but both of his arms are wrapped tightly around me, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Brook you need to go." I sigh.

"I know." He mumbles, pressing his lips to my cheek.

"You'll be fine honestly, you're gonna love it when you get on there and I'll be wait here for you when you finish."

I place my hand on his knee, my fingertips moving gently against the material of his jeans.

"I mean if you want, I can always join you in a shower after the show?" I whisper.