--

"Nah, I'm just a robot.

              But hey, how often do you see guys with a monitor for a head?"

name: Tori Monika Viltautė Visvaldas

age: "I'm like... seventeen or eighteen, I think?"

gender: "I'm a guy, I s'pose. Even though I was meant to be a girl originally, I think." [male, but with a very feminine body] 

s/o: "Gay. Really gay. Gayest? Yeah, gayest." 

lover: "Nah. Not gonna get many kisses out of a guy with a monitor for a head, huh." [single] 

looks: [cover/multimedia] Needless to say, Tori has a monitor for a head most of the time (he does have a normal head, but he doesn't like it that much. He says it looks 'weird' because he's used to wearing the monitor - and he can swap it around for other things, too). This monitor displays different images nearly all the time - ranging from words to images to video clips/animations to static and more.  If someone feels uncomfortable with him not having a face, he will change the display to show a face. He has an incredibly feminine body, allowing him to wear skirts and dresses sometimes (which he does most of the time). His favorite shirts usually have phrases on them, some being rather witty and some just being a simple word (e.g. 'kissy!'). He almost always wears a hoodie over whatever shirt he's wearing. He does have skin, but beneath that is a robotic skeleton consisting of everything he needs to function. He does bleed, and his body does react as closely to a human's as possible.

personality: Tori's incredibly friendly. If someone is upset, he takes it upon himself to make them feel better again. He loves to see people happy, and if he sees a homeless person, he stops and gives them whatever money he has on him. He's nearly always doing charitable deeds - he's the most generous person you'll ever meet. However, this is all because he's really lonely, and doesn't want to have to see other people go through what he's been through. If he malfunctions, he turns really scary.

likes: seeing people happy, coffee, small animals, teddies, music

dislikes: seeing people upset, insects, being hungry, being stressed, violence (unless malfunctioning) 

other:

one - Tori's 'father' was the one who made him. He raised Tori from a small robot to what he is today. He passed away recently in his sleep. 

two - Tori hops from job to job. He currently works in a coffee shop. 

three - Tori can eat and drink. He can remove the monitor to reveal his actual head and that allows him to do so. 

four - Tori can take pain quite well. He can have an arm removed and still have a smile on his monitor.