What happened?

Y/n has been walking endlessly for hours, searching for help or the lab again but nothing. She still couldn't figure out even how she got out of there or anything...

"Why is there blood on my outfit? Where am I?" Heading down a dark and damp road, her once clean socks caked with mud. The sound of a car drove headed straight for the road she was on but stopped suddenly.

"Are you okay?" A voice rung out from behind her which startled her, she turned slowly to see a male with a girl her age eyeing her from the passenger seat.

"Where am I?"

"Did you hit your head or something? You're in Hawkins, Indiana." She felt her memory fully kicked in.

"I remember now"

"Remember what?" The ginger asked respectfully

"Never mind that"

Billy looked at his younger sister and started laughing

"She's crazy, I'm not letting that nut job in my car"

"Billy, please for once can you be nice to me? She needs help, she's hurt ... Wait, she's bleeding?" Max stared at the young girls bleeding side, in which Y/n softly gazed at it.

"Fine, get in but if she bleeds all over my car, your cleaning it" Max nodded and got out of the car, helping her get into it.

"Okay, so what's your name?" Billy asked as Y/n eyes were glued to the window watching as trees passed her by.

"HELLO?! NAME?!" Billy asked again snapping his fingers and not liking the fact he was being ignored

"Y/N"

"Okay thank you" He said again

"well Y/n....Where do you live?" Max asked shyly

"I-I don't remember"

"GREAT!" Billy yelled startling the young girl in the backseat..Y/n still doesn't remember anything that had happened to her.

"I don't remember....anything from my life...not my family...nor my friends"

"Did you get hit in your head or something?" Max asked

"Max, if she can't remember. How do you think she would remember that? Duhhhh"

Max shrugged her shoulders and looked straight ahead watching the roads. Y/n's head began to throb wildly

"AHHHH!"

"MAX, SHUT HER UP!" Billy began to swerve in and out of the lines as she kept on screaming.

(VISON PLAYS):
Her eyes scanned the new paper across the table, November 6th, 1983.

"Y/n, it's time"

"Time for what?" She eyed Henry

"To leave" He grabbed her arm and brought her towards the doors, blood stained the white walls as she stepped over bodies and towards the rainbow room.

"Why?" He stopped as the went in.

"Why what?" She pushed him away, her eyes watered and her body shook.

"The bodies, Henry...WHY?! THEY'RE INNOCENT!" Henry placed his finger on his lips and shushed her.

"I thought this was what you wanted"

"No Henry, it's not" The door flew open behind them and in walked Eleven, her nose bleeding and her eyes red.

"Eleven?" Y/n whispered

"WHY?!"

"I did it for you two" Y/n shook her head, backing up slowly.

"No, you didn't. You tricked us"

"Tricked you? No, I saved you" Henry stepped froward and began circling the two girls.

"No" Eleven whispered

"I wish I didn't have to do this, I actually liked you Eleven" with that he chucked her into the wall before eyeing Y/n.

"So you have something to say too?"

(Vision ends):