Her Boys

WARNINGS: Endgame spoiler, but if you haven't seen it by now what are you doing????

(Also this takes place during Endgame but doesn't follow what happens during it)(Also it doesn't follow logic exactly but we're not gonna address that)

Steve had fought valiantly against Thanos. But even he could not defeat him alone. Thanos struck Steve again and again until he had managed to hit his shield far out of reach. Thanos pummeled Steve until he was knocked out.

Just before Thanos could deliver a fatal blow to Steve, Thanos was thrown off to the side by Mjolnir.

Thanos quickly got up and went to attack again. This time knocking Mjolnir out as Thor called it. Then as Thor went to use Stormbreaker, Thanos used it to nearly decapitate Thor. He was knocked out of the way by Mjolnir again.

Thanos stood only to be knocked down again by a blur. When it stopped moving long enough, Thor saw it was holding the shield,

Mjiolnir, and had red hair.

"I'm always picking up after you boys."

A/N sorry, it's really short. Also it's the second oneshot I've ever written and the first I've ever published soooo I don't think it's that good. Constructive criticism is welcome (besides saying it could've been longer I already know that).