Chapter one.

"I'm gonna miss my flight mom" the girl half smiled hugging her mom, still crying.

"Oh alright, I'll let you go, remember to call me a lot and send cards and, and-" her mother sniffled letting her go.

"I promise I'll keep in touch and we get see each other on Christmas it's not too bad" the girl smiled, reassuring her mother.

"Ok ok now go before you miss your flight" her mother shooed her.

She stood with her beautiful brown hair falling to her waist an oversized hoody and skinny jeans along with her signature checkered vans comforting her for the flight, her emerald green eyes sparkling in the sun, freckles dotting her face, soft lips big while sniffling.

She smiled walking to her best friends who were also crying, "alright guys it's time" she huffed, "I'll call you every day and give you updates on everything I love you guys so much" she hugged both her friends, Elijah And Leah.

"Ok goodbye everyone I'll call you as soon as I land" she waved goodbye and started to walk off, only to hear her best friend Leah yell,

"MAKE SURE TO TELL US ALL ABOUT ALL THE HOT GUYS IN KOREA!!!" Her and Elijah waved smiling. She giggled, this was it the last time she would see them or her mother for another year until Christmas, and she was scared.

She sighed walking up to the lady taking tickets, she smiled "your a little young, where you headed?"

"To korea actually" she looked surprised.

"That's a very long way, we'll have fun and a safe trip, goodbye."

"Thank you, bye bye" the girl waved, walking onto the plane looking for her seat, when she found she plopped down with a huff.

This was only the begging to her new life.

————————————————————————

She stood up stretching her legs after the very very long flight, hearing a slight crack in her crusty dusty bones. She walked off the plane looking for the exit so she could call her mom and friends to tell them she was ok.

Until she found herself lost in the huge airport, she looked around so she could find someone to help her, spotting a boy about her age sitting on his phone.

"Excuse me, do you know where the front exit is?" She tapped his shoulder.

He glared in response swatting her hand away "do I look like fuckin airport security to you?" He growled.

"Hey fucker I was just askin for some help" she wasn't taking any shit, still tired from the flight and not happy to be here.

"Well your not getting it from me" he plugged his earphones back in and looked back to his phone.

She walked off "fuck you dude" she threw up the middle finger which he kindly returned.

Damn people here suck already she thought to herself.

Finally finding the front exit she raced outside planting herself on a lonely bench.

Snatching her phone out of her pocket dialing her moms number knowing her friends would be there.

Sure enough after a few rings, they picked up screaming.

"Agghh shut up she's calling! how is everything boo boo, is it fun, are there any cuties and oh my gosh i-" she cut them off by saying.

"Guys guys calm down, I'll explain more once I get to the house and settle alright I need to call him now to come get me ok?"  She sighed, hearing them do the same thing on the other side,