step brothers

Based on the title of this chapter you can see that the characters in the oneshots will be step Brothers but no blood relation what's so ever if this is bothersome to you please skip this chapter I don't wish to make anyone uncomfortable ☹️😔.

    It was friday night   everyone in the house already dead asleep as I lay with my laptop open on my lap. The erotic pictures of women on the screen doing nothing for me. I almost felt bored scrolling through them.

Idfk why I randomly skipped from first person to 3rd person but I did sorryyyy

  He wasnt looking to get off to begin with he had just noticed a few tabs he hadn't visted In a while and clicked on them.

  The tabs he always kept open (on his very locked and never borrowed laptop). In case the mood struck or so he didn't lose pictures he liked the most he never downloaded them still paranoid someone would get into his computer. With it just on tabs he can play it off as if it just popped up.

Getting frustrated he went to the search bar instead of just naked women he search for women in Lacey clothing.

It perks his instrest but not for the reason he wants. All he can think is I wonder what that thin sexy lace would look like on him 

He closes his eyes and exhales a deep breath to clean his mind reminding himself he can't think like that it's inopropriate.

He looks back at the screen and goes the search bar once again.

Men in girls cloths

He looks around as if someone would see. He presses search and is a little disappoint at what he finds. Lots of average or muscular men were women's clothing clearly as a prank or joking.

He finds a few men's lace panties on models but still not very appealing.

He goes back to the search bar once again and Hovers for a moment before typing..

Femboys

He's  not as dissapointed as before he scrolls through a few picture. Some in their underwear some in skirt, croptops, booty shorts. All  looking so innocent he almost felt like a creeper....a creeper sporting a semi under his boxers.

He goes to click on one in particular. One with a short skirt.

There's a soft knock on his door. Probably just jannet  wonding why my light is on so late he thinks so he only semi closes his lap top and makes sure it's turned away from the door.

"Come in" he says his voice surprisingly normal.

The door opens slowly revealing a sniffling ryan.  One year younger but at this moment Ryan looked so small and fragile.

  "S-sorry it so l-late Derek but I saw your light on an-" before he can finish Derek is sitting up  closing his laptop and setting it on the bed beside him.

"Shh is okay come here" Derek said sliding over  providing room for Ryan to sit.

He makes his way quickly over to the bed. But instead of sitting on it Ryan sits on Derek's lap. Ryan almost straddling him but he's not sitting all the way down. Derek knows it's not a sexual thing as much as it's a need comfort thing.

Ryan has his hands fisted in Derek's shirt and is face burried in his neck. Sniffling and breathing heavy.

"Hey, hey its okay" Derek soothed as he placed his hands on the smaller boys back. Rubbing small cirles in the thin fabric of his shirt.

  "Wanna tell me what's wrong"

Derek tried not to notice the way ryan's skirt fanned out over his lap. And how if that skirt was a little shorter it would be just like the one in the picture from earlier. Or his warm constant breath on his neck almost making him shiver. Derek's thoughts were broken when he heard Ryan trying to explain.