' ' pretty boy with the azure eyes ' '

Ah! Hi! It's a real post!

[CENTURIES] - [FALL OUT BOY]
1:17 ——|—————— 03:48
◁|| || ||▷

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ 90%

' ' YOU'RE A CHERRY BLOSSOM
YOU'RE ABOUT TO BLOOM
YOU LOOK SO PRETTY BUT YOU'RE
GONE SO SOON ' '

———————

Ack! Okay, this isn't the best pictures/drawings of him, but oh well!

-Me and Pitten were talking about genderbent characters, and decided to make genderbent versions of some really old OCs (Wolfy And Kitty). She made Wolfy's name the same, except it's spelt 'Wolfie'. I thought about what the male version of Kitty would be and settled on Tom, since it's what you call a male cat.

-Here would be Tom, the little pretty boy. He looks almost exactly like his counter part, except his floof is shorter, and he has a more sturdy/slim build that isn't the feminine build that Kitty has.

 He looks almost exactly like his counter part, except his floof is shorter, and he has a more sturdy/slim build that isn't the feminine build that Kitty has

(Done by WOLFYfromfnak )

Headcanons;

•He's pretty quiet but sweet, and can be very playful. He gets some pretty bad nightmares, which are usually calmed a bit by just seeing Wolfie.

-Really just a big sweetheart, even with his scary height. Honestly never wants to hurt anyone, but can be very trustworthy once he knows you. He's a bit bad at letting people into his walls.

•Speaking of height, he comes up at 6'1.
-*panics in 5'4*

•He barely gets any sleep. He's too busy worrying over something or looking at the sky.

•He actually is really interested in poem writing. He loves writing about colors, specifically blue.
-*wink wink nudge nudge*

•B i g s p o o n
-Wolfie will probably be sitting in his room reading a book or something and just start to hear whining outside his room.
-There would be Tom, instantly tackling Wolfie.

•He loves wrapping his arms around his lover from behind and having them in his lap. He usually rests his head on their shoulder or head, and tends to whisper little compliments, song verses, poems, or observations to them.
-He loves telling his s/o how much he loves them when cuddling. If they decide to say it back, he may or may not hold onto them a little tighter.

•Soft. Whether I mean that literally or figuratively, I will never tell. 

[expect more soon]

(*blasts Peach Scone*
Hi yes I swear I'm not a furry-)