He Gets Scared (Hikaru & Kaoru)

A/N: Still requested by the same person. 

Sorry this is taking so long... I am still trying to update even though I am no longer interested in this show and anime in general.... K-Pop has taken over my life.... And the fact that I had to focus on school with exams; which is done btw!!! No more exams and no more school until September!! I probably wont have to do Maths, English, Science or whatever ever again! 

Ah. Getting off track. Sorry. Anyway, I'm sorry if I don't get round to your requests, but I'll get round to them at some point. Again, I'll mention it, I haven't been interested in this book... so.... I have been trying to update my BTS AU book called: "Oh fuc-fudge | Namjoon + Kids!BTS | AU" which is on my profile to any ARMYs who like reading BTS AUs.

If you don't know BTS, go check them out. You wont regret it~!

Any how, I'll try my best uploading... But I have to go on holiday/vacation soon, so there will be no updates for a week.

And I know some people wont bother reading A/Ns... In books, I do, cuz it can be important.

Yep. You can read........

____________________________

Hikaru ~

The two of you were watching a horror movie, which was really scary. Hikaru, being cocky, was acting all 'brave',  when in sad reality he was shaking in his socks. While you kept a bored expression on your face as you watched the gore and jumpscares that tried to make you scream. Well, it made one of you scream. 

"AHH!" Hikaru screeched as the creature of the horror movie popped out of nowhere on the screen, brutally ending the main protagonist's best friend's life. The eldest of the Hitachiin twins clung onto your arm, hiding his face behind your head as you let for face form a deadpan.

"I'll turn it off...." You let out a chuckle, shaking your head.

Hikaru tugged on your arm, preventing you from getting up. "NO! I'm not scared!"

"Right. Says the one literally shaking." You raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm cold." He pouted, crossing his arms.

"Fine then." You shook your head once more. "I'll let the creature get you!" You say outlaid, shrugging.

"NO!" The male whined.

Kaoru ~

It was school time and Kaoru had constantly been pacing up and down the club room in scared worry. The other hosts watched as he kept murmuring to himself. "She hasn't been answering my texts, or my calls! Not replying to my letters! She's not in school! Oh what am I going to do!? What if she got kidnapped! Kyoya-senpai, call everyone on your team, we're setting off to look for her!"

"I don't think that's necessary..." Haruhi deadpanned, watching as Kaoru stopped in his tracks.

"It is necessary! What if she's been kidnapped, taken to an unknown place she doesn't even know! All scared and alone..." Kaoru looked down in fear. "Poor... Poor Y/N... I want to hug you still.... I want you in my arms..."

Kyoya sighed, "You're overreacting. She's only sick and asleep. She'll be in tomorrow anyway."

Kaoru looked at him. "Oh. Well! I'm going to go look after her!" He was about to rush out when a hand grabbed him on the back of his blazer's collar.

"Oh no you don't!" Tamaki pulled him back. "You have to stay here and tend to your guests.... SINCE I am king, I will look after our lovely Y/N!" The older also tried to run out, however, Kaoru tripped him over.

"You're no king." He deadpanned.

Let's just say a war of arguments broke out...

_______

This was bad. I'm sorry.