Omake:The Beggining

OMAKE:THE BEGGINING

A girl was really dazed as she sat at the balcony of the den of killers.

Her sword indicating danger was resting by the post with its wielder by its side in a black yukata and her matching midnight colored hair tied up in a neat high ponytail.

She then held up her blood-stained hands as memories of her victims falshed through her mind as she just gripped her hands as she grimaced at how cruel she really is.

Her onyx eyes filled with confusion to what is right and wrong.

What is right?Is it right to kill people for our belief?Is it right to use this sword to kill?Or am I wrong?

"Shirayuki"Her name was called as she turned her gaze to who dare say her name.

"Relax it's me Hijo"The man said goofily.

I just averted my gaze away as I ignored him.For the first reason why,I can't tolerate his eccentric attitude.
Second,I am not in the mood to entertain any other walking radio

"Wow that hurts"He said in a fake pained tone as he clutched his heart.

I know you never expect a funny samurai but believe me or not his one but to me he isn't funny at all.

"Battousai Himura is back"The man named Hijo stated

I stood up as I put my sword in my belt and walked away as I walked firmly to Kenshin's room.

"Your Welcome"Hijo said in a distance sarcasticaly

*sigh*

"Youth nowadays are really complicated"Hijo contemplated as he walked away but remembered.

"Young Shirayuki you are assigned to -"Then the girl samurai is gone.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I turned to a hallway as I passed through several rooms of the other Samurai.

As I entered his room there he was sitting staring outside like an old man as his Red Hair shone through the window.

"Why are you here?"He asked while he stared outside.

"To check if you have any sanity left within you"I said as my eyes traveled to a woman lying in his futon while her dark locks of hair sprawled in the floor.

"I found her while I was in my mission"He answered my curiousity.

"I see you have finished your mission earlier"I said as I interrogated him.

"It was easy"He stated monotously.

"And you came back with a scar and a woman"I trailed

He did not answer.What can you expect with a conversation with a killer.A happy one?

I then observed the woman.

She was a beautiful one in all truthfullness.

"Shirayuki you have a new assigned mission"Hijo said as he opened the door.I nod to deliever him a yes.

As he left.

"See you on the next time then"I said as I exited the room and get straight to Katsuro's room.

'What an old man he is.So late in the evening.'

I then knocked on his door as a faint acknowledgemnet of 'come in'