Chapter VIII

Izuku, Toga, and Eri went up stairs for bed. Eri slept with Toga and Izuku. Izuku was on the outside Toga was next to Izuku and Eri was in front of Toga. During the night Izuku put his arms around Toga and Eri very protectively. He loved both of them dearly.

Eri was the first person up. She proceed to get Toga up.

Eri: Mommy get up.

She shook Toga up.

Toga: Fine sweety you got me up. So what do you need sweet pea.

Eri: Mommy I am hungry.

Toga: Ok sweet pea what do you want to eat?

Eri: I want pancakes with marshmallows.

Toga: I will see what I can do.

Toga and Eri went down stairs. Toga made breakfast. Eri ate it all in a flash. After that Izuku woke up. He got into a fighting stance when he didn't feel Eri and Toga. Eri heard a thud sound so she went to go see. She got there Izuku had green lighting swirling around him.

Eri: Daddy calm down me and Mommy were down stairs.

Izuku: Ok good. We I will be down in a minute.

Eri: Ok Daddy.

Eri left and went back down stairs. Izuku was down 5 minutes later.

Izuku: Toga I know it is kinda early but when do you want the wedding.

Toga: Let's have it next month and we can have just a small wedding.

Izuku: So where do you want the wedding?

Toga: Let's have it here in the U.A. court yard.

Izuku: I will ask principal Nezu. Do you know where we can go to for our honey moon?

Toga: I was thinking we could just leave town for a week and get a hotel room.

Izuku: I'm fine with that.

Eri: Mommy Daddy am I going with you?

Izuku: You wont be coming with me and Mommy on our honey moon. We will probably have you stay with Uncle Iida or Granny Inko.

Izuku: Hey Toga both you and Eri have to meet my mom. So do you want to go see her later today or tomorrow?

Toga: I would like to meet her today.

Izuku: Ok.

Izuku, Toga, and Eri headed over to Inko's place. They got there and Izuku told Toga and Eri something.

Izuku: Honey can you watch Eri while I go in I will call you both in.

Toga: Ok.

Izuku walked in and saw Inko with Small Might.

Izuku: Ok well that was the last thing I expected to see but ok.

This startled both of them.

Toshinori: Young Izuku I can explain.

Izuku: I got no problem with you being with my mother but you break her heart I WILL BREAK YOU. Do you understand.

Toshinori: I understand.

Izuku: Well I guess we both have been hiding things. Toga honey come in.

Toga came through the door holding Eri.

Izuku: Mom I want you to meet my fiance Toga and our daughter Eri.

Eri was set down and she immediately ran to Inko.

Eri: Granny Inko!!!!!!

Inko was frozen for a minute but then she picked up Eri. Inko was very happy. They played for a while then Inko asked a question.

Inko: When is the wedding?

Izuku: We are having it next month.

Izuku: So how long has this been going on?

Toshinori: Me and your mother started dating 2 weeks after she gave you the news about your father.

Izuku: Ok well have you been treating her right?

Inko: Yes he has. So how did you and Izuku get together.

Izuku proceed to tell his mom how Toga was a villan and everything else.

Inko: Well I was not expecting that. But you love each other and that is all that matters. But if you have kids how do you expect to pay for them?

Izuku: We have a friend that could literally create all the stuff or just money. But I mean I have a pretty good paying job offer.

Inko: By good paying you mean how much.

Izuku: It is offering 80000 yen an hour. Actually principal Nezu offered it to me he said that it is a teaching position for the U.A. They made it so that if I exept I would go after school to tutor the students. He also offered me a Joba at U.A. once I graduate that job would pay 8,000,000 yen a week it would be the same class All Might teaches.

Inko: That is wonderful.

Toshinori: Young Midorya that is triple what he pays me so I would take both chances.

Izuku: I will Dad Might.

Everyone laughed at his remark.

After the trio left for the dorms. Their class mates were out in the common room doing there own thing.

Iida: Where were you three?

Izuku: I took Eri to meet her Grandma it is fine Iida.

Iida: Ok but just be safe ok.

Izuku: Iida unrelated question but do you want to be my beat man at my wedding?

Iida: Well that was a little out of left field but yes I would love to do so.

Izuku: Great.

Toga: Uraraka would like to be my Bride's maid?

Uraraka: I would love to.

Toga: Great. Now Eri would you like to be the flower girl?

Eri: I would love to Mommy.

The family spent the rest of the day together after Izuku called principal Nezu.

Izuku: Uh principal Nezu I wanted to ask you if I could have my wedding in the court yard is that all right?

Principal Nezu: That is fine. So have you come to a decision on the offer I made you?

Izuku: I have and I say yes to both when do I start?

Nezu: You can start next week.

Izuku: Ok I would like to take a week off for my Honey moon.

Nezu: Ok I mean you do know that I was planning on giving you that time off.

Izuku: Thank you sir. But should I inform the teachers that me and Toga will be taking a week off for our honey moon?

Nezu: You wont have too because I will.

Izuku: Thank you sir. Good bye.

Nezu: Good by Izuku.

The family spent the rest of the day together watching films and playing games.

End of chapter.