chapter 1

Alex's pov-

It was my first day at the school. I didn't want to go. But I was forced to.

My day started badly, because I didn't get the subjects I wanted. My father chose the subjects for me, in which I was not interested at all.

When I entered in my first class I ignored everyone and even the professor who was asking me to introduce myself, but I don't want to so I just went at the last and sat in the corner of the class and put on my hood. The professor then left me alone and informed everyone about the full day schedule and went to his next class.

I put my head down on the table. After some minutes there was a tap on my table. I looked up and saw a girl, looking at me with a big smile, a very fake big smile.

"Hey, What's your name?" She asked.

"And you are asking for what reason?" I asked sarcasmly. I hope she takes the hint and leave me alone.

"I don't know. Just asking." She said. I think she is dumber than I thought.

"If you don't bloody know, then why are you even asking?" I said. I got irritated. Can't she see that I'm not interested at all.

"Calm down bud. She is just being friendly. We all are classmates and you are new, she just asked your name. It's not like she asking for your money." A guy said.

I got more irritated. I stood up, to look at the boy. I wanted to punch him so badly. I was thinking of a big, muscular guy, so that I could have a fight with him. I want to smash some faces.

But I saw a very cute guy. The cutest I have ever seen. I didn't know, a guy can be this cute. He was almost like a girl. He was easily one foot shorter than me and half of my size. I can easily crush him with my one hold.

Just thinking of him in my arms made me shiver. I don't know, if it was with excitement or disgust. I was confused because the itchy feeling in my heart, was not because of disgust, it's a good type of feeling.

I didn't realized that I was staring at him. His cheeks turned red. It was my first time seeing a guy blushing. I also looked somewhere else. Then again, I looked towards him with a glare. He dare to shut me up. No one has ever talked to me like that.

"Who gave her the idea that I wanted a friend and who gave you permission to interfere in my matter. Stay out of my business. Is this whole class is like this." I asked him.

"Leave him VIN. He is a douchbag. If he doesn't want any friend then you should not care too." A blonde girl said to the guy, whose name, I guess is Vin.

"Yes, baby girl. Listen to your girlfriend." I said irritated. I don't know why I'm being so moody today. I called him a girl on purpose. He is getting on my nerves.

"I'm not his girlfriend. And he is a boy. Can't you see that." The blonde girl said.

"And you think I care?" I said, mocking the blonde girl a little.

"You consider yourself a man, but the way you talk to girls shows it all. We can stop this conversation right here. No one will want a person like you, near them." VIN said this in a serious voice. I felt so bad when I saw the disappointed look in his eyes.