Smart Move

The Park dynasty was known to have a pristine history, they've always helped the poor, they've taken care of the orphans and elders. That's why Mrs Park could not understand why his son was cursed being born half male. She was scared for his baby's future and he prayed the gods multiple times asking why such a burden was charged on his poor and innocent son. She was e afraid of the medieval-mindset of the village who maybe would have not accepted him, making him feel rejected and unwanted.

But still, Jimin grew up wonderfully turning into a cheerful and bright kid. When puberty reached tho the problem came up because the boy was becoming too pretty, too beautiful, too sensual with his alluring lips and curvy bottom.

Everyone was enamoured by him. But every man with eyes started to lust after him. It was an unspoken secret but the priests of the temple got to know every filthy and darkest desire they had for the unsuspected and pure boy. That's why they planned an intervention to cast out malefic spirits that were using him. The wicked truth was that they also were not immune by the ethereal beauty of the boy. And they caught this as an opportunity to worship the angel sent from the gods by showing him the human's way to love.

When he turned 18 Jimin was convoked at the temple, his mother told him that it was a ritual necessary for his future so he agreed.

After entering the sumptuous and mystical temple, his mother dismissed himself leaving him in the priests' hands.

The three elders welcomed him with familiarity since he's always been a very good boy, showing respect and reverence. They brought him behind a partition where they invited him to undress and wear the small piece of towel around his hips.

The trio left a gasp when Jimin came out: he was exuding purity and erotism at the same time, they could already feel the awakening of their manhood. They made him lay on the comfortable blanket, while explaining that they needed to cast out every malefic being that wanted to bother him. Jimin just kept nodding, being the good boy he was. Priest Hoseok caressed his hair telling him so and the older felt his heart squeeze at Jimin's cuteness when he nodded satisfied. He then proceeded to caress his soft cheek just to end on those plump and attractive lips, which opened on their own. Jimin was so pliant. His hot cavern welcomed the intruding thumb and the priest felt electricity going straight in his groin. It was hard not to think about other bigger things stuffed inside this pretty mouth.

"Now we'll start from these sinful lips to chase away everything that had could entered here" Priest Hoseok said as he kissed Jiminie who initially was surprised but then he felt himself responding at the wet and pleasant kiss. Then the other priest, Yoongi, took his chin to turn his lovable face and he kissed him as well.

Jimin was going insane, he never knew kissing was this good, but he tried not to think about his pleasure because he wanted to be a good boy and now the ritual was a serious matter. But then he felt something on his nipple and a moan escaped his throat. "When the nipples become this erected it means the lust spirit has entered through them so we have to purify them" as the High Priest Namjoon started to suck hard making Jimin moan louder.

The priests kept kissing and licking him everywhere making his lower part pulse as if it also wanted some attention. Soon he was granted because a hand slipped on the thin towel and started to caress his intimate part. "Spread your legs, baby.. Yes, like that" Priest Yoongi whispered "now we're going to cast out the evil from the most nasty part of your body" and like that he felt a warm hand fondling his labia and Jimin could only moan at the electric sensation. "Our baby is just this wet huh.. Lust is leaking from you" he mischievously muttered as he laid down on him and started to flicker his tongue inside to have a taste of this untouched and still virgin cunt. Jimin didn't know what to do with himself as he felt something was coming. In a matter of seconds the younger came, feeling ecstasy pumping in his blood. What a wonderful feeling, he thought.

"What was that sound, huh? Too erotic for an angelic face like this, lust has gone deeper in you it seems" priest Hoseok said as he made him sit "We need to use a drastic measure, brothers".

"it seems like that" the High Priest nodded in agreement as he sat down and coated his right hand with holy ointments. "Come, baby, sit on my lap". Jimin complied immediately, sitting comfortably on something long and hard which it kinda moved when he wiggled to adjust himself. "Such a tease" Namjoon grunted, almost dying because of the other innocence. He then grabbed the boy's nape and kissed him hardly as he slowly had them laying down. Meanwhile his right hand travelled down his body until he reached the wet spot. He didn't find any resistance, his vagina almost eager to suck in everything presented to it. Jimin detached himself for the new pleasant feeling that made me let out a sensual moan. He started to rock up and down those fingers that were exploring him, unconsciously asking for more. The other priests already pulled out their rock hard shaft as they stroke themselves. It's been so long since they haven't touch their thing but now was the perfect day to succumb in this nasty pleasure. Jimin worthed every second of it.

When the High Priest finally fucked his cock into the alluring wetness of the needy boy, he felt in cloud nine. "Let be purified and give in your sinful body" As soon as Jimin adjusted at the marvellous feeling of being full he started to ride him eagerly. When he started to become tired he became conscious of the presence of the other priest and as his eyes met with priest Hoseok's, the latter came close. There was something sensual in the way Jimin was been stared at, he felt in some type of way. He liked the reactions of others at the sight of him. He felt he's been a very good boy.

Placed right in front of him, Jimin eyed the older's hard shaft and curious he gave it a lick and looked up at Hoseok asking for praise. The priest flushed and when the younger started to suck the head of the cock, he felt it grow even bigger. "Your angelic lips are made to be wrapped around cocks, baby" Encouraged by the older's remark, he started to bobbing his head up and down, giving the other the best sloppy and cute blowjob he has ever received.

"You are the personification of sin" Yoongi muttered as he eyed the erotic scene. The younger's soft and plump ass jiggling as he was fucked was the 8th wonder of the earth. He grabbed the holy oil and squirted it to his finger and gave sign to the High Priest to stop Jimin's movements keeping him still by his hips. Yoongi exposed his hidden treasure and massaged around the pink and clenching hole.

When the priest Yoongi introduced the first finger, the High Priest let out a groan as he felt Jimin clenching tightly on his cock. Yoongi smirked as he saw the baby boy getting himself wetter. "You like being touched in such an impure place huh" he teased the younger as he started to finger him. "So tight, I want to fuck you already".

When the priest Yoongi's cock went inside his ass hole, Jimin felt himself going insane. Too much pleasure. Too much sensations. He wanted to release all of it. "Such a greedy cock slut. You like being filled to the brim" Jimin could only moan endlessly.

The priests reached the climax first, the scene of this angel being stuffed with cocks and still being able to look so innocent. Then feeling aroused to the highest, Jimin's impending orgasm came as well.

"We're proud of you, baby, you endured it so good" the Hight Priest patted his head as they cuddled him.

"When will be the next ritual?" Jimin innocently looked up to them which made the trio flush for the younger's cuteness.

"Soon, baby. Meanwhile we will teach you a way to fight the malefic spirit when you feel lustful things" the angel's eyes lit up in enthusiasm and the priests could only squish him with fondness.