[029] Q&A!

@-darkangel02-

Which Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin character fits to me?

I don't really know you. . . But I think Kira or Haizaki. ( ◠‿◠ )

How long have you been writing here?

For a few months now!

@Shadowray3

Would you rather play soccer with Endou Mamoru or be in the amusement park with Kazemaru Ichirouta?

I would rather go to the amusement park with Ichirouta. I prefer him over Mamoru and I suck at soccer.

Which Inazuma Eleven character song do you think is the best?

By character song, do you mean an opening of the show? Because if so, then I'll go for Chikyuu wo Kick!

@Fluffyfoxella

If you could have one magical creature, what will it be?

That's such a hard question for me! (〃ω〃) I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but I watch a lot of fantasy movies and series! So if I have to choose, I'll go for. . . a Thestral! It's a magical creature from Harry Potter that looks like this:

 a Thestral! It's a magical creature from Harry Potter that looks like this:

Why did you start writing on Wattpad?

I got inspired by a lot of people here, and this motivated me to write a book, too!

Are you fan of Marvel or DC?

Nope. ( ^ω^ ) I think it's boring.

If you could go to one place on Earth, where will it be?

Probably to Italy, the United Kingdom or Japan. I can't decide. (*'-')

You're finding $1.000.000 on your doorstep, what will you do?

I'll keep it and use it to buy merchandise and I'll also donate a bit to a charity.

Raineroses

How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was looking for one shots because I absolutely love reading those. (But sadly I'm always too late to request one ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ)

Least favorite Inazuma Eleven character and why?

Asuto's "father". I hope he burns in hell.

If you could get rid of one character on Inazuma Eleven, who would it be and why?

Uh. . . I absolutely have no idea at this moment. (^○^)

Favorite female on Inazuma Eleven?

Urabe Rika! I'd love to see her back in Orion someday!

Who in Inazuma Eleven do you ship?

Haizaki and Hiroto. (^ω^)

Who's my favorite Inazuma Eleven character?

Fudou ofcourse!

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*