Note

Good day! Finally, I have already published this story on Wattpad. This story was untitled, at first, and it was posted in my Facebook account. I almost delete this because of one reason.

I dedicate this story to Yadies Xu or also known Eyad Adriano (YourkittyCat). Some Carats, the Seventeen's fandom name, know him. He cosplays Xu Minghao or The8, Seventeen's member and my husband chos, and he performs or dances in events. Like K-Pop gathering, if I am not mistaken.

Let me just remind you, this story isn't only dedicated to him. This story also dedicated to myself because the struggles of the main character or the problems that the main character's facing is napagdaanan ko na, so some of experiences of the main character are partly mine.

And this story is also dedicated to those people who has the same struggles like the main character have and keeps on fighting with it.

I just want to add this, paano ko nabuo ang kuwentong ito? The ideas of this story, nakuha ko ito sa mga posts ni Yadies Xu. Yes, I won't deny it.

Loves to down his self, feeling unloved, etc. That's how some people in society feels, so why I not write a story with a theme like this?

I almost delete this story kasi bi-nase ko ang traits at ideas sa post n'ya, feeling ko kasi parang nanghihimasok ako sa buhay n'ya. But I only write this as my way to help him, not only him but also the others.

Why am I telling you this? To explain my side and to clarify things.

Yes, the main character exists. Nag-e-exist po talaga s'ya.

For Kuya Yadies Xu or Eyad Adriano, hey, I just want to say thank you. For what? Basta. Lol. And I'm hoping that you're always okay. Don't bother yourself of the society's judgments, you know yourself right? May God Bless You. And I'm hoping that you'll read my messages to you. That's it.

To Darker Lee or Mr_SlyFox thank you for revising my story. For checking my grammars and for making my book cover and the title, lol! Madami kang ambag sa story ko na 'to and I'm still laughing because of the title. Ilang oras tayong nag-isip tapos diyan lang din pala ang end natin. Thank you! Love you! God Bless!

For Harriet, luh? Salamat sa'yo ah, sa pamimilit na tapusin hetong story. Alam mong tamad akong tao at 'di ko sana tatapusin 'to. Because of you, this piece is alive. This piece is not dead. Lol. God Bless You!

For those my Facebook friends, my best friends and classmates who already read this, thank you again. May God Bless You also.

Lastly, to God, I want to thank You for guiding me on this story. Please guide me, us, for everything. Thank you very much. I love you!

So yeah, the note will ends here. I hope you'll enjoy reading my story and I hope na may leksiyon din kayong mapupulot dito. Thank you! God Bless!

Love lots,

AperireGaudia or Mavyiara Leslie Jeon

P.S. may meaning behind 'tong story, I mean why this story had only eighth chapters? The name 'Kiyo' and 'Mirah,' kung saan ito nanggaling. Lol